Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Issues regarding Optiflasher
Thread Modes
Hi.
I've just bought this program for use for my DM7020HDv2 - which I have serious trubles with.
There no bootloader on it - And I want to upload this to the desvice - from all I can see - I should use SSL89 for this devices.
Where do I find these ?
Carse I'm trying to load the new bootloader in - UI'm only getting this error from your program:
Code:
Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM7020HD-v2 Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Access violation at address 0042167B in module 'DreamBox-OptiFlasher-Pro-Ultimate-E2-v3.0.0.0.exe'. Read of address 00000000
How can I make this Work ( I'm running the program as Administrator)
So I can get my Dreambox back online Again.

I tried to upload the 4.1 Yellow Buttom from PeterPan - and It failed and since there no bootloader installed on the box - see attaced image for starting the box without dreamup

- So the only way to start it up - is through Dreamup which upload a bootloader - but this far I'm not getting with OIptiFlasher pro registred!