Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: SOLVED DM800 HD PVR something different like the other no ca found
Thread Modes
Better response on post DM800 HD PVR something different like the other no  ca foundHello to All,
I have the following Problem, I have get an dreambox DM800HD PVR
(estar sim v3 ) I do not know if it is a original or a clone..
It works for good until it was told me, to make an update, after the
update the following was written to the display.
-Dream Mulitmedia error err01:no ca found.Look at [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.].
The problem now is, I am not able to get an ip address form the Box,
it is impossible. I have an cable Usb to rs232 port cable pluged in and the crosscable to the internet Network(Router)
Everytime I start the box immediatley it shows the above error.
I can not push on off- till stop and the IP adress is shown
I have now tried to connect with dream up/dreamboxcontrolcenter/jaspher dream up and so on but no one of them finds the box/box ip.
On my router also the box is not there, and if i search the Ip address with dreambox controlcenter also it is not possible to find out the ip adress to flash over ie.
Can me somebody help me.
I know that the box when it was ok has a point in the settings which was called ferrari......
I see many tutorial with dream up but all which has this problem were able to get the ip address after run dream up of the box to connect.
If I connect dream up it only say please plug in but it is on and nothing is happend. If I use the flash button it always say file to big.
Please please please help me with a good tutorial for noobs.
(tutorial and images and software links.
I do not know, what shall i further do?
Thanks to all.
Please i need your help.

Best regards
pacolito

Sorry I have forgotten : I have Windows 10

solved

danke

(11-20-2015, 12:41 PM)pacolito Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.].
The problem now is, I am not able to get an ip address form the Box,
it is impossible. I have an cable Usb to rs232 port cable pluged in and the crosscable to the internet Network(Router)
Everytime I start the box immediatley it shows the above error.
I can not push on off- till stop and the IP adress is shown
I have now tried to connect with dream up/dreamboxcontrolcenter/jaspher dream up and so on but no one of them finds the box/box ip.
On my router also the box is not there, and if i search the Ip address with dreambox controlcenter also it is not possible to find out the ip adress to flash over ie.
Can me somebody help me.
I know that the box when it was ok has a point in the settings which was called ferrari......
I see many tutorial with dream up but all which has this problem were able to get the ip address after run dream up of the box to connect.
If I connect dream up it only say please plug in but it is on and nothing is happend. If I use the flash button it always say file to big.
Please please please help me with a good tutorial for noobs.
(tutorial and images and software links.
I do not know, what shall i further do?
Thanks to all.
Please i need your help.

Best regards
pacolito

Sorry I have forgotten : I have Windows 10

Hello Pacolito.

I have the exact same problem - null modem wont detect box after same procedure as you wrote. How did you fix it ?

Thankfull for you help
/Mik

yes haw did you to fix this

Exact same problem here, how did you fix it in the end?

I have the same problem as pacolito. I have the dreambox. NO CA FOUND. I am new in this route. Any help will be good.

I've just soame problem as they above can somebody tell me how to do ? I've an older DM800 HD PVR with sim A4P.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreambox 800hd pvr "No ca found" Panta17 3 9,759 07-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Last Post: jeffxxl
  DM800 HD PVR manna420 0 1,695 01-27-2018, 03:32 PM
Last Post: manna420
  [SOLVED] DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi with error "R01 No CA found" ... Teodo 7 29,122 10-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: piterparker
  CA ERROR dm800 HD PVR Shiedje 1 5,785 08-28-2015, 10:56 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 12,745 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
  DM 800 HD PVR NO CA FOUND gigimauro 5 6,291 08-08-2015, 01:47 PM
  No ca found e star sim dm800 se triple tuner papi1962 9 8,552 07-30-2015, 12:21 AM
  [SOLVED] NO CA FOUND DM800 PVR (estar v3.0) wolf1978 4 13,262 06-29-2015, 02:56 PM
  DM800HD PVR clone sim 210 NO CA FOUND SavBanda 5 6,510 04-17-2015, 11:19 PM
  Dreambox 800 hd pvr No ca found M0urad 9 7,960 04-09-2015, 07:04 PM