Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: dreambox no ca found
Thread Modes
hallo ich habe vor 3 tagen versucht mit einen dvi kabel anzuschliesen beim anschluss habe ich den strom stecker entfernt nachher wieder beim strom angeschlossen dann zeigte er mir error wenn ich mit dream up verbinde zeigt es mir no ca found habe mehrere dreamups versionen versucht leider kein erfolg dann habe ich es mit der optiflasher versucht seit stunden kan es nicht abschlissen
mein box ist dreambox 800hd clone sim 2.01 als letztes hate ich ssl76

beim optflasher daten:
DM800HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!
Name: sim201-bl76c-DreamEliteBH_DM800_133D_mfaraj.nfi
FSize: 42930160 bytes
Authorization id: B1B4DBDD
Flashing IMAGE Phase1...
Finalizing Job Phase2...Please Wait... 4 stunden warte ich schon
kann mir jwmand weiter helfen

mit freundlichen grüssen

Please try to write by english to get help...

(04-29-2012, 08:27 PM)yigithan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hallo ich habe vor 3 tagen versucht mit einen dvi kabel anzuschliesen beim anschluss habe ich den strom stecker entfernt nachher wieder beim strom angeschlossen dann zeigte er mir error wenn ich mit dream up verbinde zeigt es mir no ca found habe mehrere dreamups versionen versucht leider kein erfolg dann habe ich es mit der optiflasher versucht seit stunden kan es nicht abschlissen
mein box ist dreambox 800hd clone sim 2.01 als letztes hate ich ssl76

beim optflasher daten:
DM800HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!
Name: sim201-bl76c-DreamEliteBH_DM800_133D_mfaraj.nfi
FSize: 42930160 bytes
Authorization id: B1B4DBDD
Flashing IMAGE Phase1...
Finalizing Job Phase2...Please Wait... 4 stunden warte ich schon
kann mir jwmand weiter helfen

mit freundlichen grüssen

hello I has before 3 meets tried with one dvi to cable anzuschliesen with the connection has I the river plug far away afterwards again with the river attached then showed it me error if I with dream UP connects shows it me NO approx. found has several dreamups versions tried unfortunately no success then has I it with more optiflasher tried since to grant kan it does not abschlissen my box is dreambox 800hd clone sim 2,01 as last hate I ssl76

with optflasher data: DM800HD Detected! Dreambox Detected… ok ones! Sending Flash Loader… Second of steam turbine and gas turbine systems OK ONES! Boat Success & Ready For job Process! Name: sim201-bl76c-DreamEliteBH_DM800_133D_mfaraj.nfi FSize: 42930160 bytes Authorization ID: B1B4DBDD Flashing IMAGE Phase1… Finalizing job Phase2… Please WAIT… 4 grants waits I already can you help me

sorry four my english

Perhaps your sim move it from correctly place or there is some dust..So open your box and remove sim then clean it and also clean sim holder, then put sim and make sure in the correct place.. and plug your box if work it is fine.
If not then try to download SSl76 from attch. and flash box by optiflasher with cable only without network lan then make unplug and plug box if booting ok if not try to flash any image with SSl76.

Have a look this replay for how to use optiflasher with cable only
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Let we know about your result..

(04-29-2012, 09:06 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Let we know about your result..

hello does not have also functioned can you me far help it shows still dream multimedi --> error! you can over teamwiewer like who me continue to help please

"dream multimedi --> error" this issue from sim card .. so try to open box and remove sim then clean it from dust and clean sim holde, then put sim and make sure in correct place...and do you sure your sim is 201? If you sure so flash bootlader SSl84a it's in attch. and then flash any image with SSl84a try this [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] if still issue then perhaps sim corrupted or hardware problem.

Attached Files
.rar   secondstage-84a.rar (Size: 170.52 KB / Downloads: 9)

hello fairbird unfortunately has it also does not function I not more sim continues to be 2,01 has cleanly and again purely then more uber more optflasher worked I knows nich believes I makes somewhat wrongly why must I after bottles plugs take thereby I more bootloader new bottles out can can you me still another advice gives thanks again for the assistance

Really i can not understand what you means!
What happened to you exactly, Is your box fix or still same error?
Make it clear to me...and if the problem still please take two pictures for your sim card from both sides and put pictures here to make sure of the type of SIM you have ..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shield DREAMBOX 800 HD SE V2 NO CA FOUND Repair Tool toxdz 9 28,319 11-10-2023, 04:18 PM
Last Post: fildor
  Dreambox 800hd pvr "No ca found" Panta17 3 9,763 07-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Last Post: jeffxxl
  [Request] Dreambox 800hd se "No ca found" sevak 5 5,655 09-09-2015, 11:17 PM
Last Post: sevak
  [SOLVED] Dreambox DM800HD SE error R01: NO CA FOUND davidb 5 15,755 05-23-2015, 07:18 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Dreambox 800 hd pvr No ca found M0urad 9 7,962 04-09-2015, 07:04 PM
  [SOLVED] DREAMBOX 800 HD SE V2 Sim 2.2 NO CA FOUND (Clone) shaolin5244 13 39,631 10-05-2014, 06:26 AM
Last Post: ernestodee
  [SOLVED] Dreambox 800hd se Original No ca found plz help kingshine 0 2,877 07-04-2014, 01:59 PM
Last Post: kingshine
  Dreambox 800 Hd se NO CA FOUND morouvif 0 4,127 12-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Last Post: morouvif
  Dreambox 800hd no ca found (Genuine) blake7 6 8,173 12-28-2012, 08:29 PM
  [Request] dreambox multimedia error no ca found checkersceltic 12 12,096 11-12-2012, 05:53 PM