Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED No chance !
Thread Modes
Hello ; So my problem is diferent .
I shotdown my dm800se and reboot to start in DHCP "STOP" mode .
Telnet in , like you all suggets and on boot submenu I can change all
the paramters but no chance to change the Primary Boot Source ;
On flash I have TSimage 3.0 !
Any suggestion mus be aprecated .

(05-30-2015, 05:29 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi
Please explain your problem more & introduce the steps that you have done .
So my problem is changing the primary boot source ; as you can see froom this picture , nothing happen when I push enter on my keyboard to change the boot source from flash to usb , all ok when I Enable the USB support but no chance to chenge the primary boot source :
[Image: 1XN8z3A.png]

Thankyou very mutch !! is all ok now !The primary boot source is correctely changed but : I have tried several time with different usb-support all seem ok the dreambox initialize correctely the usb .The E2USB start correctly
[Image: XiNfbmk.png]

but after it go on error like on image :

[Image: JtssyxO.png]

Internal image TSimage the last !

It's all ok now ; The only change I make , using e new usb drive 4 gb .
Thankyou !