Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: DM800SE SIM2.20 V2 - R01: NO CA FOUND - The IP Adress not show on display
Thread Modes
Hello,

I have a problem with R01: NO CA FOUND.
I has try to repair this Problem with optiflasher and Dream UP but on final step the display show not the IP adress.

On optiflasher window is following status:

DM800SE-v2 Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Network Web Interface!

Then on display i see just black window with fault message R01: NO CA FOUND. I cann not see the Ip adress and a cann not Enter Adress in optiflasher.

PLS
Any Solution..?

If you got No (Ca Found) error then normally you can not get IP for Dreambox ...
To fix your box you need to flash correct bootloader for your sim (ssl88a) or flash new patched image for Sim2.20 not original image or patched for other boxes (must be for sim2.20)

P.s you need to use (mini usb cable + lan) to gather to fix your box ..
Read this solved topics..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

and see this video
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Icon11 
Thank you for answer but:

I know what i must to do.. When aj connect mini usb + lan and try to run with dreamup or Optiflasher i cann not see the IP adress on display.
Repair whith mini flash button i cann see just message "second stage failed".
I know that i need correct bootloader but no way how to flash..
I cann not connect with box via mini usb+lan because in final step with Opti or dreamup the display show not IP adress .. I looking other way how to flash the box..
A have tried lot of RG 45 cables, two routers but no way..
Question.. I have another 3 DM 800 SE V2 boxes. When i replace this sim 2.2 to other DM 800 se V2 maybe it will be possible to flash..? Have you any experience with this posssibility..?

This box status

No way to mini flash up
No way to mini usb + lan
Every steps what i do are correct. I have whit ca repair experience but this failure is sommething special failure..

PLS help..

Your box is DM800se not 800hd so you can not use Rs232
only mini usb ..
And you not need ip shown on front panel ...
Just flash new image if you can not flash bootloader then flash patched image directly with optiflasher only (Dreamup wil not connect with box) bad tools
So if you can not connect box with pc then:
-try other pc (win xp better)
-try other cables

also try to remove sim clean it and return it back in correct place....

(05-10-2015, 07:35 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Your box is DM800se not 800hd so you can not use Rs232
only mini usb ..
And you not need ip shown on front panel ...
Just flash new image if you can not flash bootloader then flash patched image directly with optiflasher only (Dreamup wil not connect with box) bad tools
So if you can not connect box with pc then:
-try other pc (win xp better)
-try other cables

also try to remove sim clean it and return it back in correct place....

I try to repair with Optiflasher.
In communication setup when i choose possibility " Use RS232/USB Mode only (Advanced mode) i cann see just the message with information see attachment.
I have paid for Optiflasher license but this function is probably disabled

Any Ideas..?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Select Advanced mode2 this option for both cables (mini usb or Rs232)
Just connect your box with both cable to gather (mini usb + lan cable) and continue steps ...

(05-12-2015, 11:13 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Select Advanced mode2 this option for both cables (mini usb or Rs232)
Just connect your box with both cable to gather (mini usb + lan cable) and continue steps ...

If i select this option with both cable in the final step i must enter the ip adress but on this final step i have black screen with R01 Ca not found. I cann not enter the IP adress. The loader try to load and on 100% i have the pop up Window with IP adress but on display jump the R01 Ca not found.
This option with one cable is way but optiflasher cann not continue see last Letter from yesterday.
No way....

On SIM is everything..? i mean the bootloader and image..? Or the memory flash is on the motherboard..?
Probably i must change the SIM..
Exist hard reset on Dreambox V2?

If you selected Advanced mode2 then optiflasher should be directly to flash box without to asking IP box ....

(05-13-2015, 10:21 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If you selected Advanced mode2 then optiflasher should be directly to flash box without to asking IP box ....

When i select mode 2 see picture adv.mode2
Then i conmfirm this message with button ok see picture after click
After click optiflasher sending flash loader and then if 100% the reciever automaticly switch to see picture no ca found

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try other pc (Win xp better)
Try other mini usb

Also did you read this solved topic (It was same your issue)

And this photo so clear

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bios NO CA Found clone DM800SE V2(sunray) machiavel44 12 17,350 04-25-2023, 11:56 PM
Last Post: RomanAript
  err01 no ca found dm800se A8P Josi 7 9,355 04-02-2023, 03:59 PM
Last Post: larsonbis
  [Request] dm7025 problem display basilico 0 953 12-29-2017, 09:19 PM
Last Post: basilico
  [SOLVED] DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi with error "R01 No CA found" ... Teodo 7 29,086 10-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: piterparker
  DM500HD V1 Sim2.10 No CA Found no luck with optiflasher uncinogb 23 6,727 07-04-2017, 05:49 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] DM800se A8P sim (NO CA FOUND) The Soulman 6 8,170 06-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Last Post: The Soulman
  DM800HD SE CLONE R01: NO CA FOUND 20cent13 1 6,121 03-23-2017, 09:11 PM
Last Post: ahmedhazem
  DM800SE SIM2.20 V2 - R01: NO CA FOUND mazda0000 6 7,602 11-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Last Post: mourad annaba
  dm800se (No CA Found Repair) estar SSL 84 aaaaa34 5 10,428 02-28-2016, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Topic
  [Request] DM800HDSEv2- R01: NO CA FOUND cheezy 4 4,618 10-24-2015, 11:45 PM
Last Post: fairbird