Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Request Newnigma2 Skin problem
Thread Modes
Information 
Hello.

I am using DM800HD PVR Newnigma2 3.2.1 SIM 2 SSL84 and have some issues with infobar .

it shows my N Line on bottom of infobar , when i watch an FTA channel its shows Free To Air at bottom of infobar but when ever i switch to any paid channel its shows my N Line at bottom.
I tried Newnigma2 3.3.2 as well but same thing happening .

Is there any way if can hide/modify this thing ??

Many Thanks

Upload skin.xml file from skin folder I will delete that line for you ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Image Newnigma2 v4.0.7 for clone SIM2 #84d claude1000 5 9,150 05-19-2017, 01:39 PM
Last Post: marijanco
  Newnigma2 v3.3.2-dm800-ramiMAHER #ssl84b erolbaser 11 16,914 06-11-2014, 06:14 PM
Last Post: pisces
  [Request] sim2-Newnigma2 v4.0.5 # 84d anassaad 1 2,754 12-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Last Post: fairbird