Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Super simple question
Thread Modes
Icon11 
Hi,

I have a dm800se sim 2.10 BL84 r0
And i want to go on 84d.
How do i do that?

Greets

EXTRA INFO:
Dreambox Found in Tv Mode
dm800se
Detected!
DVB-Modules: dreambox-dvb-modules - 2.6.18-7.4-dm800se-20110902-r0

SecondStage: dreambox-secondstage - 84-r0

Checking Device Type/Add-on Compatibility...
OE 1.6 Detected <---- wierd. 1.6 I have bought the dreambox a week ago.

Hi,

Thanks for the fast reply!!!
A question. Can i flash a 84d oe2 openpli 4 image on the dreambox using the web interface? And without installing that ssl shit :) or must i use optiflasher.

Greets! Hope for a fast reply

(09-07-2014, 08:25 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi
For SSL84d you need to migrate to OE2.0 image because latest bootloader on OE1.6 for sim2 is 84b !
For that simply try to chose your favorit image depend choice as exist many of them on our
server inside OptiFlasher Pro Ultimate (NFIDC integrated module) or on NFIDC software (Nand Flash image Download Center)
-Download image and Flash it with OptiFlasher by following instructions on this forum Tutorials section
for flashing .

Hi
as u see my box is on 84 r0
but the image i want to flash is 84d. Is that a problem?
I see something on the box with cnigma 2

(09-07-2014, 08:46 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If your box is already at SSL84x you can flash the image immediately .
Anyway for any reason for invalid image or any oher error related with the image
you can recover that without proutblem by following bootloader flashing with the correct way on instructions .

As Yassinov said Try to flash image immediately, If you get error something similar like (invaild image) then you need to flash ssl84D then close box and after that flash image ...
It is very simple...

yassinov and fairbird Sir
1.i first update bootloader 84d from 84b on the ruuning image.
2.optiflasher prompts succesful updation of 84d bootloader.
3. after restarting box it gives hardware error.
4.I use optiflasher for bootloader updates
5.pls help me and guide the process how can i safely change bootloader..

dreambox 800 hd se sunray4..,sim2.1in.
current immage is gp3.. i wish to install opnpli4.0
in waiting of expert's valuable feedback...

@tech1010
make new topic here
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]