Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED DM800HDse Blue Light
Thread Modes
I bought a DM800HD SE Sim2 box from a internet auction site, It worked fine at first, but now it won't boot up - It starts to boot up then goes blank, the box has a small blue light on.

Over the past day I've spent 20+ hours looking at forums and trying DreamUp, Sunray FLASHUP and the Repair tool by Yassinov and I'm getting nowhere.

The box also has a mini-flash button I've also tried this and get a quick message about no CA Image.

Can someone please help me before I tear all hair out ?

Thanks

Your box DM800se V1 or V2?

If v1 must be flash bootloader ssl84D

If v2 must be flash bootloader ssl88D

(08-20-2014, 10:42 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Your box DM800se V1 or V2?

If v1 must be flash bootloader ssl84D

If v2 must be flash bootloader ssl88D

Thanks for the reply, How can I tell ? There is nothing on the box or machine I can see ?

Before Stop your Dreambox on front screen panel what was shwon for you?
SSl84D or SSl88a ?

BOOT 84B comes up before STOP

So..You box is DM800se v1 sim2.10
And you must flash only patched image for (sim2) for DM800se not DM800sev2 or DM800HD or DM500HD ONLY for (DM800se)

Follow this these topic:
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Got as far as this
DM800HD SE Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Network Web Interface!
Error: Socket Error # 10060
Connection timed out.

Trying everything !!! Going Nuts

Thanks it's back up and running, I think my flash software is from demonisat ? Is there any better ? Ive tried a few others and get the message "Error: IMAGE FOR WRONG ARCHITECTURE !"

Thanks

"Error: IMAGE FOR WRONG ARCHITECTURE !"

This Error Message means ...You are choose WRONG image for Wrong Box...

AS I SAID your box is (DM800se) NOT (DM800seV2) and CLONE one

So Download and flash only Patched image for (Sim2) for (DM800se)
Here your box imags

And from this tools also you can download your box images

Topics will be Closed ... SOLVED