Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: sim test?
Thread Modes
does somebody know how to test sim card? I have sim 2.01 and i think that card my be defective?

thanks

Use card reader and DM_Sims_v0.7b tools to test and fix sim...

Or test your sim on another box >>>

Hi i bought gemsoft card reader, but message is:
The card is not responding to a reset

Is the card dead?
[/align]

Use this tools to fix your sim
For Ferrari sim And Sim2

Also from this tools you can find the site have a correct card reader

Gemplus GPR PCMCIA (BEST SIM 2.01 T2)

Attached Files
.rar   DM_Sims_v0.7b.rar (Size: 395.3 KB / Downloads: 8)

Same error:
The card is not responding to a reset, I have Gemplus GPR PCMCIA, but card not responding, I tried fun2 card and atr is shown.

So...I think the sim was damaged

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreambox800se Sim ferrari green sim boot 87F NO CA FOND HELP ME YASSIN PLZ scorpionoir009 1 2,472 01-11-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: scorpionoir009
  DM800 HD Clone Sim 2.01 NO SIM 2.xx ERROR MilancheN 15 14,870 04-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Last Post: fairbird