Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: dm800sr4sunray half boot.Blue light blinking
Thread Modes
Hi- Would like to know what solutions are available.
I wish to get it repaired and reflash with the same TSimage3-OE2.0 enigma 2 -ramiMaher-tarball.

Thanks in advance for a response.
rgds

Please read this topic first...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
And more explain about your problem

GREETINGS.

Problem solved.

SUNRAY people flashed the image which I selected Tsimage 3.o

No problem with the box.
Except how to install TS media 7.3 as th e image loaded does not contain Tsmedia or TS panel ??

Thanks

Send plugin to > /tmp
And in telnet give this command
Code:
opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

GREETINGS,
AS you may possibly be aware of my problem with my Dm 800 Hd SE/Sr4 sunray with installed TSimage 3.0 OE 2.0 Enigma2-Tarball,sim2 ssl84D. After getting conflicting requests on how to mount HDD & USB and e-parted/ etc., I may have damaged that image with uncorrectable errors.

Would you please let me know whether I do have to ""repair "" before
flashing a recent version of Ts image 3.0 (early last week)by ramimaher( enigma2 -OE 2.0).

As I am inexperienced, I do not think I will NOT be able to do it, I do not have confidence in myself.

Would you please let me know whether it would be possible to have a
remote access method of repairing the box prior to flashing the new image. Secondly- to mount the HDD and USB properly to work in
perfect harmony with TS media + iptv (initialization, configuration etc)

When you have some spare time please give my request your consideration and please let me a response.

Best Wishes,
yours respectfully.

(07-05-2014, 12:35 AM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Send plugin to > /tmp
And in telnet give this command
Code:
opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk