Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Dreambox 800 se HD
Thread Modes
Hi and good morning...Ive got a Dreambox 800 se HD with the A8p sim
as i now feel that cardsharing is come to its natural end i wanted to try cable
Ive installed a triple tuner into my old box and had a play but not with much luck
I then thought that i might need a special cable image so i searched around
and found one that i thought would bo ok :(
Now the box comes back with "roi: no ca found"
Ive flashed many boxes before but not this model that has no null socket
And to be truthful ive not a clue how to use the mini flash
Could you be good enough to point me in the right direction for the porper software?
and also would i need the pro version?
If so how much is that?
Thank you in advance

I know i need to repair the box this is what i need know HOW?
The files you posted could well help me in the future but at the moment i can get past "no ca found"
When i follow the instructions the box will not stay on the "at flash up mode"
So i can effect the repair

Thank you now got my key
Ive tried everything that i can think of and the software just will not pick up the Dreambox
Ive even tried a Ferrari sim that i had but to no avail
Software still says "Disconnected"
Any other ideas?
Shut off my antivirus tried other cables still no luck :(

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreambox dm 800 hd pvr with e star Wrong boot response ! khalidinio 7 10,116 12-31-2015, 03:39 PM
Last Post: simeon76
  dreambox 800 genuine help giannissk 3 4,482 09-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] DreamBox 800 HD Clone - Not Booting (SIM 2.01) Dream321 3 16,661 08-29-2012, 06:18 PM
  [SOLVED] Dreambox 800 sim 2.01 DREAM MULTIMEDIA ->>>ERROR!! scottyboyz 3 26,647 06-14-2012, 02:25 AM
  [SOLVED] bootloader error (Dreambox 800 - original) radmatocha 1 5,276 04-23-2012, 06:38 PM