Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: DM500HD clone ferrari sim
Thread Modes
Hello, I'm new to this forum and also new to Dreambox

My friend gave DM500HD clone ferrari to me before, during that time still working fine, but after that I never use because not so user friendly compared to my Openbox X5

Due to my X5 also damage, I tried to use DM500HD but nothing showed up, so I did Factory Reset

After factory reset, I got this message "Hardware could not be verified. Please contact Dream Multimedia Support. Code 0x1800f"

Could someone please help me how to solve it.

For you info, I have no idea anything related to Dreambox, I try to read all the instructions, but so confusing. I do not know where to start, which image should I download and what are the steps needed.

Thank you for you kind and cooperation

(06-17-2014, 12:18 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Welcome
-First of all download image for your DM500hd Ferrari type
-Power OFF your box & Switch it ON & at same time press & Keep pressing the front
Power button of your box until see message on the lcd STOP with IP adress .
-Open OptiFlasher then write the box ip & press Connect
-Select Write IMAGE / Restore Backup
-Click Do Job button
after operation done please report result here

Thank you for help, I managed to flash successfully, I did flash using web browser. Thanks again

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  optiflasher dm500hd sim 2.1 usb conection sat_hunter 5 12,119 06-24-2016, 12:37 PM
Last Post: bador
  [SOLVED] DM500HD clone ferrari sim mbjoca 5 7,354 01-17-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Dm 800 clone sim 2.01 Gia_553 2 3,623 12-11-2012, 09:38 PM
  [SOLVED] DreamBox 800 HD Clone - Not Booting (SIM 2.01) Dream321 3 16,699 08-29-2012, 06:18 PM
  [SOLVED] DM500HD sim2.1 (clone) not booting estebanito 5 7,981 04-27-2012, 10:20 PM