Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: SOLVED no ca error (dm800se-original)
Thread Modes
will this flash original dm800se as i have the ro no ca error and have tried everything if it will please explain how i do this i have purchased pro version
thanks iin advance for any help

i have the same problem mate, with the ® dream800se and last used newnigma 3.2 or 3.2.1 - i don't really remember.
i'll be online until 12:00am [gmt+2]... waiting for pm

i've found this in another forum and it worked perfect for me Y02

I have DM800HDse, I'm trying to create image/backup for my system but when I connect to my dream box, I cannot select "Read Image Backup". I can only select "write image/ Restore backup" and "Write Bootloader /update" any idea why is this happening and how to do image backup for my DM800HDse?
Thank you

Hi
Thank you, Is there other way to do image backup for DM800HDse box?
Thank you

alright, so let's take this from the beginning:
* DM800HDSE CLONE. Booted fine as always with the factory firmware.
* Tried to flash the SSL, got the famous CA Error.
* Tried to connect to the box with other flash softwares, stuck at "upload completed waiting for acknowledge"
* Found the great "NCS SIM2 v2.1" so the error was fixed. Flashed with SSL84a for sim 2.10.
* Decided to flashed the firmware through http.
* Tried to boot the box but the CA Error was back
* Fixed the box again, tried to start it but it shuts down during startup.

At one point it actually started up but then I got an error saying something about.. uhm, can't remember. Now the box just freezes at startup. I've tried different SSL's as well.

I'm just about to make an donation here because I'm getting so tired at trying different things all the time. I kinda want to know as well if I can make this work..?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dm800se R01 no ca found error cvbt55 0 777 07-09-2021, 04:24 PM
Last Post: cvbt55
  [SOLVED] dm800se a8p error vmilano2 6 6,177 08-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Last Post: vmilano2
  Error: Socket Error # 10060 Blackface 1 4,091 11-14-2013, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Blackface
  [SOLVED] Dreambox DM800se error problems greig1983 7 6,786 12-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Dm800Hd Original Dreammultimedia Error aqkhan 2 3,279 06-26-2012, 04:15 PM
  [SOLVED] bootloader error (Dreambox 800 - original) radmatocha 1 5,290 04-23-2012, 06:38 PM