Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED dm800se a8p error
Thread Modes
Hello to everybody, this is my first post , I have dm800se a8p sim card, when i wont to flash a new image I get this error:

08:00:20 box type: DM800SE
08:00:35 Calculating checksum...
08:00:38 Got wrong response from box: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request
Content-Type: text/plain
Server: secondstage/84
Cache-Control: no-cache
Connection: close

lcd: *** SERIAL MODE ***
entering serial loop... '

I try almost everything al dream up, nothing to do , some body have some idea before i send my box back to China,
thanks
vmilano2

1-You must to connect mini usb+lan cable to gather with dreambox
2-try to flash new image by using dreamup or optiflasher with loader LD2 (but you need make donation to get pro key for optiflasher)

(04-06-2014, 04:00 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.1-You must to connect mini usb+lan cable to gather with dreambox
2-try to flash new image by using dreamup or optiflasher with loader LD2 (but you need make donation to get pro key for optiflasher)

08:00:20 box type: DM800SE
08:00:35 Calculating checksum...
08:00:38 Got wrong response from box: HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request
Content-Type: text/plain
Server: secondstage/84
Cache-Control: no-cache
Connection: close

lcd: *** SERIAL MODE ***
entering serial loop... '
Hi fairbird, her I'm , I have the some problem again, now my DM800SE a8p, it don't want to booth it give the some error, I try with all dreamup , and now with optiflasher 209 activated. How can I resolve this nightmare.
regards
vmilano2

Read here about optiflasher (How to ?!) >>
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

use ( 1-Null modem cable only without Network lan) method

Also have a look this video ..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

and see this photo ..

(08-01-2015, 07:16 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

use ( 1-Null modem cable only without Network lan) method

and see this photo ..

I o
do as you say and I had always the some result , it stop after download the image it don't flash ....

Don't use that option .. Just flash image directly from pc ... As I advised you ..

Thanks I resolved using web browser,
best regard
vmilano2

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dm800se R01 no ca found error cvbt55 0 762 07-09-2021, 04:24 PM
Last Post: cvbt55
  Error: Socket Error # 10060 Blackface 1 4,080 11-14-2013, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Blackface
  sim a8p dream 7 9,617 04-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] Dreambox DM800se error problems greig1983 7 6,749 12-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] no ca error (dm800se-original) joncdrl37 5 7,760 03-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Last Post: ercaz