Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: prooblem loading DM 500 HD green light always on
Thread Modes
You was chooses wrong file :(

What can i do please?

Did you download SSL-BT folder by optiflasher or not? after open optiflasher did you get windows for dowenload it? if yes then download it if not then you was downloaded already...
Then select correct bootloader...
If you sure your sim is sim2 then choose
Repair (No Ca Foumd) > Sim2.01/2.10>DM500-Sim2.10-ssl84b

i tried this one and it stoped here

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Use optiflasher as i said before ....

optiflasher doesnt work as i tried as you have writen in forum downloaded SSL-BT folder, in same folder with optiflasher.

your optiflasher didnt work so i got one googling

:( optiflasher doesnt work as i tried several times. please where can can i find the optiflasher that works ? do i have to donate to get it working :( ?

1-download optiflasher again last version 1.0.0.6
2-put it on New folder on Desktop
3-open it
4-one you have message to download SSl folder click yes to download it
5-Follow tutorials in that link (Repair No ca found)

still same problem with optiflasher. Maby i have to do a donation so the optiflasher will work ? it doesnt recognize SSL, and it need download everytime :(. It says SSL-BT not exist even that i downloaded it.

please help :( sorry for bothering

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreambox800se Sim ferrari green sim boot 87F NO CA FOND HELP ME YASSIN PLZ scorpionoir009 1 2,471 01-11-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: scorpionoir009
Icon11 [Request] Dreambox 8000hd frozen while loading image samh54 0 1,220 12-26-2016, 04:01 PM
Last Post: samh54