Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED DM500HD clone ferrari sim
Thread Modes
Hello,

My DM500HD clone ferrari stoped working after a wrong image flash.

Then with OptiFlasher I did a new image flash with sucess, but it still not working.

I have this message on the TV: "Hardware could not be verified. Please contact Dream Multimedia Sipport. Code 0x1800f"

Could someone help please?

I'm sending attached the picture of Optiflasher with connection details.

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Open box remove sim clean it replace it again...Then flash you box by this tutorial (With fix bad sectors)
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

P.s:Must be both cables work to gather (mini usb+lan)

(12-22-2013, 09:43 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

P.s:Must be both cables work to gather (mini usb+lan)

Thanks fairbird,

1 - I removed the sim, cleaned it and replaced it again.

2 - I tried to follow the tutorial, but was not possible, because I can't put the box on STOP mode.

The box still not working!

Any suggestions?

Did you by optiflasher to flash new image by this method (1-Null modem cable only without Network lan.)
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Also Must be both cables work to gather (mini usb+lan), but select Advanced2

If doesn't succeed then Put your issue in ferrari forum support in correct section (Johnny-burrp) Technical guy he will help you if issue is Hardware....

(12-23-2013, 01:11 AM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Also Must be both cables work to gather (mini usb+lan), but select Advanced2

If doesn't succeed then Put your issue in ferrari forum support in correct section (Johnny-burrp) Technical guy he will help you if issue is Hardware....

Thanks fairbird

Now the box is working fine!

I solved the problem with FerrariFiller.

Closed Under Solved

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  optiflasher dm500hd sim 2.1 usb conection sat_hunter 5 12,125 06-24-2016, 12:37 PM
Last Post: bador
  DM500HD clone ferrari sim xPlay 1 3,746 06-17-2014, 04:04 PM
Last Post: xPlay
  Dm 800 clone sim 2.01 Gia_553 2 3,623 12-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] DreamBox 800 HD Clone - Not Booting (SIM 2.01) Dream321 3 16,699 08-29-2012, 06:18 PM
  [SOLVED] DM500HD sim2.1 (clone) not booting estebanito 5 7,982 04-27-2012, 10:20 PM