Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: DM800se sim210 dead
Thread Modes
Hi all,

I do have a DM800se (High 024 RevD6) with a sim210 which appears to be dead. Only some red leds in the receiver and one green on the tuner. Symptoms:
- 1st power on only display active on DM. Bootlog in attachment (cold_boot.txt)
- 2nd power on no display. Bootlog in attachment. (boot2.txt)
- 3th power on no display. Boolog in attachment. (boot3.txt)
- 4th and so on: always bootlog boot3.txt
- If I wait 15 minutes before power on than I can start over again (cold_boot.txt)
I tried optiflasher in advanced mode 2 because network is dead. Results in Word attachment. I always get disconnected while ‘sending flash loader’. I also have to wait 15 minutes between each try, otherwise I have‘wrong boot response’ or no response at all.

Other things I did:
- 2 different pc’s; Win8 & Win7
- 2 differen usb cables
- Reseat the SIM210 card.
- Used the SIM210 card in my DM800HD (with sim201 card). In my DM800HD, I receive ‘No CA found’ with sim210 card which is normal and indicates that the SIM210 is ok.
- Tried the sim201 card in the dm800se with the same problem: dead.
- Tried to flash without tuner and without display.
- other PSU

No idea what is wrong. Any help is welcome.

Bart

Attached Files
.zip   Optiflasher_bootlogs.zip (Size: 479.4 KB / Downloads: 204)

1-You can not try sim for 800 on 800se each box have different sim ...
2-Read this tutorials and follow (Repair No CA Found0
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(12-20-2013, 03:08 AM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Thank you for the reply. I think I missed step 8. I have to type the 'esc' key? I check if I can try it later today.

Bart

Still no luck. It doesn't do anything further.

Bart

what exactly (Still no luck)
Optiflasher doesn't recognized ? Read this then and give us the result ...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Hi,

The output is in the zipped attachment (cold_boot; boot2 ;boot3). First time output stops at FIRST STAGE 1.0/400 {B

After this nothing more.

Bart

Optiflasher shown it was detected box ....but Freeze on flashing

Did you install the driver for mini usb cable?
Did you tried to flash different images?
Did you tried Budrate (115200)

also Try to remove sim clean it and replace it in correct place, and try again to flash your box...

You can make donation then you will have VIp user and supported online By Yassionv ...

(12-21-2013, 02:03 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Optiflasher shown it was detected box ....but Freeze on flashing

Did you install the driver for mini usb cable?
Did you tried to flash different images?
Did you tried Budrate (115200)

also Try to remove sim clean it and replace it in correct place, and try again to flash your box...

You can make donation then you will have VIp user and supported online By Yassionv ...

Yes, tried other speed. I'm unable to install an image because I cant flash, box doesnt start.

Bart

The drivers are correctly installed and the correct port is selected.

I'm affraid it is a hardware problem. Red leds are on, on the motherboard.
D201-D200-D203

Bart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DM800se dead? brate 3 4,862 12-17-2013, 08:49 PM
Last Post: blowagie