Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: 2nd Failed
Thread Modes
Hello mates,
My dreambox 800se has refused to boot. all it displays on the lcd is Dreambox 2nd failed. I have tried severally, all tools to revive it but to no avail. I have tried OptiFlasher Pro 2.0.0.6, it get to this stage and hangs where the box displays an ip 192.168.1.77 and hangs.

please help me revive this box

I have a Sim 2 and when I managed to get to the browser interface with the above ip the bootloader shows #79.

I have tried the bootloader option of OptiFlasher and the problem still remains the same.

having tried the Repair (No CA Found), this is what I get in response

Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM800HD SE Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!

Then the lcd displays an ip address 192.168.1.77

but it won't load any image from OptiFlasher nor browser.

this is a picture of what I get. in the case of the optiflasher, it just hangs there forever.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have already removed, cleaned and inserted sim back, I have also remove hdd and tuners.
what is sim loader and which one do u suggest I use, please?

my router is 192.168.1.1 and it is different from the ISP router. They are not connected in anyway.

Please what are the right files I should use for the boot loader at least to set the box back to the factory state.

After following your instruction above, this is what I get in response from the program. It requests for me to enter an IP displayed on the LCD of the dm800se in "stop mode".
Unfortunately, the dm800se is only displaying ERR1: NO CA Found.
Attached is a pix. Any other way out please?

sorry, the above post is done in advance mode 1

This is what I get for Repair (NO CA FOUND) in Advance Mode 2. Pictures below.

In Advance Mode 2, after I have gone through with Repair (NO CA Found), I proceed with Image flash and the attached pictures is what I get in that order

Mate, I realised another thing. I decided to run the whole process using another router with number 192.168.0.1 and the LCD still display 192.168.1.77 ***SERIAL SETUP

I will try that method too, crossover RJ45.

please a link to the Crossover RJ45 cable settings thread. I have been unsuccessful trying to find it. I got my Crossover RJ45 cable today. I want to try it. thanks

please, a quick one. I realise I have ssl 79 (2010) on my box, can you please link me a compatible image, my search on the net is proving futile. I don't want to take chances. thank you.

Mate! I had a break through. I have been able to put the default all rusian image. I have been able to put ramiMAHER ver 9-4-1
thankx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Failed open Com port helstoen 1 2,176 01-12-2018, 04:47 PM
Last Post: helstoen