Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Probleme mit Dreambox
Thread Modes
Ich Habe Eine Dreambox Clone geflasht und jetzt hat SIE Höhle fehler kein CA gefunden .... das Problem sterben Gehört Nicht mir jetzt hab ich das. Programm runder geladen Eurogespendet 10 und komm Nicht weiter .. Konnen SIE MIR pro
pro Team Viewer Helfen .. ...... Traum 800 se Clone SIM 2.10

Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM800HD SE Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Network Web Interface!
Error: Socket Error # 10060
Connection timed out.

I have everything off the LAN cable ichhbe now been surrounded dieIP the router and now he brings the following message.
------------------
DM800HD SE Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Network Web Interface!
Connected !
FSize: 185392 bytes
Please Wait ! Do not Disconnect Until Done/Reboot !
OptiFlasher Error: Socket Error # 0

Yes the same I have with me then just stands there 192.168.1.77 but more happening unfortunately not, I have now little as 25 € "donated" but somehow I get not even a Registrationskey pity.

So my question to talk into it on what it leigt then?

idem ich gena so

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Request] Probleme de flash avec optiflasherv2.0.0.4 malik1704 2 2,520 04-23-2013, 01:05 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  problème antivirus avec optiflasher2 laplace 2 3,160 08-11-2012, 11:21 PM
Last Post: laplace