Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi with error "R01 No CA found" ...
Thread Modes
Hi all,

have registered today, in hope You'll help me solve one, for me, big problem. In time I hope will become a valuable member of this community, but for now I couldn't contribute much, just because I don't know too much on matters of interest here. So, thank You in advance for your patience and help.

I have an: CLONE Satellite Receiver DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi, was OpenPli 3 inside, (believe it was 3.2.2 version, but not sure for version number), with I believe CCam210 (SIM 210 I suppose), but don't know which SSL# (if that matters at all) - I could not open it because of back case label protection of opening under warranty.

My problem is the following: When I came back yesterday from work, saw that children after school have started the update process on my dream box, by accident. Oh well, I supposed that all be good, but after 2-3 hours of waiting, on screen was written something like "removing files", constantly... I had turned off my dream box on switch (either thought I know it is not a good thing to do when on screen says update, but after not finishing an update after 2-3 hours I supposed it has been stuck somewhere...). Ok, then I turned it on, and on screen on the dream box it has frozen on colour writing Dreammedia or something, and some strange signs (like $%"%#!"#$...) with small font under... Ok, then I have connected my dream box by RJ45 port (LAN port) and mini USB cable to PC, together. After pressing a shutdown button on front, then turning on the dream, then releasing the front button after stop reappeared with IP, I have managed to "call" the address of dream in browser URL and to get access to it. Then I saw a web update/upgrade portal of Dream box, have chosen to upgrade firmware, opened and chosen an "OpenPLi-4.0-beta-dm800se-20131111.nfi" to upgrade, and the dream box loaded the new image. After that, begin the 2nd stage, Rebooting... there I patiently waited for 30 mins, and when I was sure that something stuck again, have rebooted it by turning off and then on the back switch button. THEN, the famous error appeared, for me first time: "R01 No CA found". Well, needless to say I started panic... :-) Now, have tried, but shortly (was out of time with RL obligations...) with the Dream box OptiFlasher v2.0.0.6 Pro Enigma2 EDition, but couldn't enter, get to HTTP/Web mode again... BTW, I was willing to try the OpenPli Enigma ver. 4 , because I had ver. 3. on it before, due to faster work (supposedly) of CCam21 emulator. I am criticising myself, not trying first ver. 3 (which was before the unwanted update...), which ofc worked pretty fine (with smaller glitches, TV/RADIO button didn't switch functions, but needed to get back from TV to radio by help menu pressing a TV option, I know it was a bizarre bug ...).

Now, please help, if You can with suggestions, etc...

My primary questions are:
1. What to do first and with which tools, is my first next step in "reviving"-"unbricking" my receiver?
2. Can I have OpenPli 4 Enigma 2?(suppose) on it, or I need to go back to OpenPli 3.2.2 version?
3. Does OpenPli 4 support and how (partially, fully functionally, etc...) in my case the SIM 210?
4. Can I restore backed settings on USB before this happened to me (I also have an System Backup on USB, just can't access it because of "R01 No CA found" stock booting), event ought they were all made for OpenPli 3 ver. and not for ver 4. ?

Thank You a lot, in advance.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I do NOT have a RS 232 interface, "only" RJ45 and mini USB (Service) port. No flash button on back, neither.

EDIT 2: I just tought my SIM card was Ccam 2.10, only when I opened the box, and read what is written on SIM, realised that it is a e-star ver. 3.0! How is that possible? Well, never checked it (bought it like that...), and when box got error after update with wrong image by my side, and with Yassinov advice and help, checked the card version, I will sa/repeat: It is very important to know exactly not only wich card, but the version of it as well, when updating new images!

First off all Thank You very much for answering to my post. Great respect and gratitude for your work and knowledge.

Will try recommended, and will asap make You know the results... in more details ... will try it in an hour... just got home from work ...

Have done all as You said, but on this step "Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
if all process is Ok then after load the flash loader it will ask you", it asks me for IP address of dream box.. have screenshoot... it says, on boot, on display, when I see stop, then read the IP... BUT, I am not getting anything else on screen other than: "ERR1: NO CA found". fzrthermore I checked the IP adreses of network card and dream, to be in the same domain, used crossover cable... but still, no use.. sory I couldn't send You the screenshoot, because the procedure works a good till the point I mentioned.. instead of asking for .nfi image, it ask me for IP ... Any, ideas, please, what next?

EDIT: Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM800HD SE Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Network Web Interface!
Error: Socket Error # 10061
Connection refused.

written in log ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank You a lot, for answering.

I will try it as You mentioned in the Advanced mode 2...

The cable is for sure crossover, it is bought as such, and local network IP is in range 192.168.100.X , BUT had changed it to accommodate dream.. will try as sugusted ..

EDIT: Dunno where is the problem..tried everything, and getting this info... as seen on screenshoots..

EDIT 2: Have tried, the Advanced mode 2, as well, all done as You suggested, but still doesn't work... Furthermore, all the times, when in log says: "Sending Flash Loader...", the display on Dreambox shanges toscreenshoot presented here. I even tried the second thing, with Your NCF Repair tool v.2.1 (v.3 as well) - as a desperate measure Y16 - and after that NCF tool froze, and got the following picture here posted... After NCF could open the web address as 192.168.1.77, in browser, but half of info was missing, and couldn't load .nfi file (but I could find/chose some on disc...)

Any suggestion, please?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi all,

haven't got time before to post some very interesting things, regarding the "R01 No CA found" error, and the way/s is could be addressed. The problem was very, very hard to find/allocate, but even more successfully solved. First of all, it is not my knowledge and expertise but ALL the credits go to Yassinov.
I will just try here to chronologically "tell you a story", of possible actions, in completing the goal of solving that awful error-problem. As well, would like to Thank Yassinov for a more than correct, friendly, open, and many more superlatives...!, help to me. I hardly couldn't believe, if You all treat so respectfully new members, what can old one's expect. :-) Compliments!

OK, now to the technical part. To read about the problem, scroll upwards for the problem. here will be the solution explained (for those who don't know, others, well You decide of continuing reading...). Now, if You have a problem something similar guys, first step is to try to flash the boot loader of a receiver. In my case it's a HD 800 SE with wireless., clone. The most effective way to do it, IMHO, is the OptiFlasher! You can find on web different tools, like DreamUp, like Sunray, etc ... BUT, all those couldn't even reach/partially communicate with my receiver (HD800 SE). So, the choice is obvious OptiFlasher. How performed some other programs? They do not even recognise the receiver is connected, drivers were installed of course.

Before using OptiFlasher, You need to connect Your receiver (will call it box in further text...) by two methods, and those are: 1. mini USB cable to Service port, and 2. RJ45 (UTP cable for LAN connection - classic type) to a network LAN port, but it needs to be CROSSOVER cable ([Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] - for those who want to know more...). Of course, You need to have installed on Your PC, Drivers for USB to UART (can be found on web easily...), and OptiFlasher program/tool. Now You are good to go - start. You need to try first to flash boot loader. That's the key point, to be able to continue from mentioned error. Now, You do that by using OptiFlasher as described up in this post. If that doesn't give results, there is a solution Yassinov teaches me. You need to unplug from main supply the box, to open your receiver cover, to access SIM card slot, to slide it, open it, and remove your SIM from card holder. Carefully here, because on my clone, one part of SIM card holder was GLUED to motherboard, so you need to slide steadily, even some force, but in possibility to stop in right moment, or you can broke electronics inside the box. Maybe, on your boxes the card holder isn't glued to motherboard, so you are lucky then. After that, you need to power on your box (Without a SIM card!!!) for 20-30 seconds. After that, unplug receiver, put back your SIM in card holder, close box, and connect it to PC by both cables before mentioned. Do not turn on your box, yet! Start the OptiFlasher tool on PC to which the box is connected, use the tool as Yassinov described here in this post above, and flash the boot loader, WITH APPROPRIATE IMAGE! Caps lock, are because due to my unknowing the type of SIM card I had, wrongly by my side informed Yassinov on the SIM type, all the images that were tried, of course, didn't give results. All the time there was returning back the network related problem! So, if you flashed your box, before error "R01 etc..." appeared , with wrong image, regarding the not appropriate SIM card image, you get network related error messages, even when using repair/load tools as OptiFlasher. Not an absolute rule suppose, but pretty sure about that, tested it unfortunately on my box. Now, You need to flash as well the SIM card by OptiFlasher utility, and then if needed trough web portal of the box load, once again - if needed the image file you desire. After that all will be ok.

Just one more update, I have tried to load my backup settings from open pli 3 version to an open pli 4 version, it stuck the SIM card again, and froze halfway the image loading! So beware of any backup cross-version apply. Naturally, I had repeated the process Yassinov teached me, this time alone, and succeeded to bring back functional my receiver again. but, the second time, after the solved R01 error, the receiver stacked on loading image on half way, so the second time there wasn't any error on display, just frozen screen.

As I remember more details, in time, and have more time at my disposal, will edit this post with something new - not told.

I have a problem with my dreambox 800hd se clone.
I have the message R01 no ca found appear on my dreambox, I tried everything. Do you guys have a solution for me. I have download all kinds of firmware to upgrade on the web and with sunray flash with a USB mini cable but still I see the erro1: no ca found, with sunray I flash one time and on my lcd: ***SERIAL MODE*** appear.
My question was?
- How can I find my sim because on my lcd when I start the dreambox I see #boot 84.
- how can I flash a new openpli software on my dreambox
- can somebody help me step by step so I can solve the problem
What to do and to download
Ps: My English is not so good I hope it is enough info that you guys can help me
Thanks

@Jmayele
Make new topic and read this first
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

i have a problem as below can please help

DM800HD SE Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Network Web Interface!
Connected !
Size: -1 bytes
Please Wait ! Do not Disconnect Until Done/Reboot !
OptiFlasher Error: Cannot open file "". The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOLVED] DM800 HD PVR something different like the other no ca found pacolito 7 11,093 02-14-2023, 10:40 PM
Last Post: camane007
  dm800 original Error hamidi 2 4,369 01-09-2020, 10:29 AM
Last Post: alex0509
  OptiFlasher Error: socket Error # 10060! enzo.57 2 27,330 01-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Stephenden
  DM800HD SE CLONE R01: NO CA FOUND 20cent13 1 6,130 03-23-2017, 09:11 PM
Last Post: ahmedhazem
  No CA Found Error Help Please With Pictures mikecarr4 2 4,792 02-09-2017, 03:41 PM
Last Post: mikecarr4
  DM800SE SIM2.20 V2 - R01: NO CA FOUND mazda0000 6 7,616 11-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Last Post: mourad annaba
  [Request] DM800HDSEv2- R01: NO CA FOUND cheezy 4 4,629 10-24-2015, 11:45 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  CA ERROR dm800 HD PVR Shiedje 1 5,787 08-28-2015, 10:56 PM
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 12,752 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
  No ca found e star sim dm800 se triple tuner papi1962 9 8,555 07-30-2015, 12:21 AM