Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: No CA Found
Thread Modes
Hi,

I've registered the Dreambox OptiFlasher, and I still cant get pass this line...

Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]

how long should I wait, before I press the ESC button? assuming that my USB-to-RS232 port is working...

if not, how can I check if my USB-to-RS232 cable is working?

Thanks in Advance.

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(11-02-2013, 01:04 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Hi, below are the requested details...

-Dreambox Model
-> DM800 HD PVR

-Dreambox Type (Genuine or Clone)
-> Not sure, how to check?

-Dreambox SIM Type
-> Sim 210

-Error that you recieved during which operation
-> I was using the OptiFlasher to repair No CA Found. But I clicked on the Do Job button, first line says, Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]

how long should I wait, before I press the ESC button? assuming that my USB-to-RS232 port is working...

if not, how can I check if my USB-to-RS232 cable is working?

Thanks in Advance.

Did you Follow this tutorial ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(11-03-2013, 02:17 AM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Hi, yes i did. unfortunately, it stops at Power ON DB Device.

For long does it take to establish connection between PC and Dreambox?

If you have router then try to connect pc with box directly without router .... if issue still then try another pc (win xp better) and another RS 232 cable ....

(11-03-2013, 03:04 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If you have router then try to connect pc with box directly without router .... if issue still then try another pc (win xp better) and another RS 232 cable ....

OptiFlasher can detect my DM800 HD PVR when connected through Ethernet. But I cant "Do Job" for NO CA Found Repair.

problem when i used another PC, with Win XP, my OptiFlasher is not registered. I cant reuse the registration key as the ID is no longer the same.

Looks like I have to fall back on my USB-RS232 cable.

Initial problem is that, I may have flashed with the wrong image file, which could have caused the device to have No CA Found error message.

For DM800 HD PVR, Sim210, which SSL should I be using?

Your box clone ... so you can select your loader (LD1) without register optiflasher ....