Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED No CA FOUND : (Genuine Sim)
Thread Modes
Hi Yassinov,
I have an original DM800se that has been working like a charm, for a change I tried loading Dreamlite and got the No ca Found error.
I tried the Optiflasher, using both USB and console (USB) I can access the dreambox and it gets the IP address of 192.168.1.77.
when I try uploading the image nothing happens using both Optiflash or through the webinterface,
Can you please help

Read this topic first...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(09-01-2013, 07:33 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

I did read the Topic before posting:

Never Send Private Message to Admin about Dreambox Problem
only For Other things that need to be Private or if that requested from Admin ! = I didnt send a private message
-Make New Post Seperated With Subject of your Problem - NO CA found (Cant load the image)
-Dreambox Model - I have said it is the DM800SE
-Dreambox Type (Genuine or Clone)= I mentioned it is Original
-Dreambox SIM Type : The only info I didnt provide, I have one of the first DM800SE and I dont think the SIM card can be removed
-Error that you recieved during which operation : NO Ca found after flashing an image

Please let me know if you require any more info

My DM : 800SE HD
Geniune / Original dream multimedia
error no ca found
Was working fine fore years until I tried loading Dreamlite and got the No ca Found error.
I tried the Optiflasher, using both USB and console (USB) an followed the steps to recover.
when I try repairing it goes through:
Powerin DB Device
DM800HD SE detected !
Sending Flash Loander ....
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success Ready for job process!
And that's when it hangs, nothing happens
Job Status : repair (NO ca FOUND)and progress bar stays at 0%.
I will appreciate the help and have also donated to get the license for the optiflasher.

Thanks

Important things to resolve your problem (Sim Card) ..If you know exactly what sim you have it will be easy way...
But you said your box Genuine and sim not removed So maybe original sim (Dream multimedia a8p)
In this case follow this link and do (Null modem cable only without Network lan) and flash original bootloader from here download last bootloader for your sim [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
But you need to use Loader LD2 and this software not free for genuine (should by have pro key) you can get it by make donate..
P.s: Your box is DM800se so should by use both cable to gather (mini usb+lan)

Thanks Fairbird, I do have the Pro Key, received it yesterday after the donation.
I have tried the procedure to put the original Bootloader using Null modem cable only (Mini USB to USB) and still the same issue, it just hangs :
Attached is a screenshot, I have also managed to download the current flash from my DM in case it is any use.
See attached

Thanks for your support

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Right, I have made some progress... I managed to flash the bootloader and the original Dream multimedia image. The only way I got it done is by using the modem only and once the IP address of 192.168.1.77 was allocated I accessed the DM session on the Optiflasher from Advanced mode to normal mode and used the IP to connect.
Both Bootloader and original image flashed. now the problem I have is:
When I put the latest PLI image after the reboot the box doesn't load , I put the original image back and all is working.

Closed Under Solved...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  800hd se NO CA Found Japhar sim orlando123 1 3,105 07-05-2017, 11:10 AM
Last Post: orlando123
  [SOLVED] DM800se A8P sim (NO CA FOUND) The Soulman 6 8,180 06-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Last Post: The Soulman
  Dreambox800se Sim ferrari green sim boot 87F NO CA FOND HELP ME YASSIN PLZ scorpionoir009 1 2,463 01-11-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: scorpionoir009
  NO CA FOUND DM800HD SIM 201 chezmoi1974 2 4,390 11-15-2016, 07:04 AM
Last Post: chezmoi1974
  [SOLVED] "ERROR1: NO CA FOUND" - DM8000HD (genuine) Melgas 3 5,407 01-07-2016, 12:19 AM
Last Post: fairbird
  Sunray 4 HD se with sim A8P problem NO CA FOUND belmanski 5 6,366 12-28-2015, 03:29 AM
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 12,744 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
  No ca found e star sim dm800 se triple tuner papi1962 9 8,550 07-30-2015, 12:21 AM
  DM800HD PVR clone sim 210 NO CA FOUND SavBanda 5 6,510 04-17-2015, 11:19 PM
  [SOLVED] ro1: no ca found (Dm800se - Sim A8P) biagi2007 10 10,956 01-18-2015, 11:22 PM