Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: SOLVED 800HD PVR Simcard upgrade from 2.01 to 2.10
Thread Modes
I have 800HD clone with simcard 2.01,,my simcard was broken, i have now simcard 2.10(for 800HDse) and this card placed in 800HD PVR

I have error message << sim2.01 eerro1 No ca Found>>

how can I use this simcard(2.10) in my 800HD ?

I cant in **STOP** mode( power out and power in ( with power button)

tried actions:

with dreamup(DreamUP_patched_by_forhike_and_natas) in HTTP mode

secondstage sim201_ssl84b is installed ( and after installed sim2.01 image for clone result: I have No Ca found error message

secondstage sim201.ssl82 is installed, result : I have error no sim2xx found error message

I cant to install secondstage for 800HDse ( i tried sim2SE_SSL82_110620 and some other versions for 800HDse) no result

dreamboxoptieflasher Pro:

Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM800HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Network Web Interface!
Error: Socket Error # 10061
Connection refused.

what is a Error: Socket Error # 10061 ?

I use a USB converter ( usb to rs232) i had newer problem ,

You can not run sim for DM800se on DM800, each box have special sim ...

And If you want change sim you should make this steps:
1-Put old sim in box
2-Flash new image for new sim
3-Turn off power
4-Change sim now
5-turn on power again

(06-09-2013, 12:23 AM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You can not run sim for DM800se on DM800, each box have special sim ...

2-Flash new image for new sim

you mean an image for sim 2.10 800 HD se ?... would you give an example which image ? I thought the all sim2 images on the two boxes (on 800HD and800HDse) can be installed.

thanks

Each box have different sim and images...
You can not use sim for DM800se on DM800HD, So you can not run images For DM800se on DM800HD

You need to buy new sim for DM800 ..

Sloved...