Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Request DM 800 HD SE ESTAR V3 clone.
Thread Modes
Hi,

Over 10 hours into this, and just when you think youre there, it gives me the no CA error..

New clone, unboxed, setup, tuned in. Daftly selected to upgrade software with the remote before powering off.

Software updated, and would not load up.

Seller had told me it was SIM 2.0, so, as this is my second box, i flashed my image into it SIM2.0 image, openPLI. I used dreamup.

It took the image, then on reboot noCA found.

This is where the fun starts. I checked the SIM, and it wasnt SIM 2.0 but estar v3.

So, after much reading, and the latest version of optiflasher with the ESTAR protocol, i got rid of the first no CA error, and now i get an icon in the OLED saying 2nd stage failed. then No CA>

With optiflasher, it will connect with USB only, then, after running the no CA repair, it gives me an address in the OLED. Then through the network (crossover also tried)

I then select normal mode and load the bootloader.
"ssl_82" "84" etc
It takes it, and then takes the image on the next setting "Estar_OpenBlackHole_ES800se_yassinov.nfi"

No errors during programming, yet, when i reboot the box, i still get no CA.

If i run the optiflasher no ca, to get an IP address, and select that through the browser, i get a corrupted display, giving me info on the dreambox through the 192.168.1.77 ect.

This asks me to select a flash image, but wont go any further. The flash button wont work.

The info page shows a bootloader of #76 and mentions ferrari, and no serial numbers.

The mini flash button on the rear of the box is also not functioning, and appears to be stuck in (usual clone eh?).

I have most tools at my disposal, and the software from ESTAR website.

I need to get this box working if i can, and any help greatly appreciated.

I have tried all methods on every website, and no joy. The estar dreamup runs, but straight away gives a no CA error, as it finishes its business.

Closest i have gotten, is with Optiflasher.

I have access to a working 800hd se, sim2.0 so the display shows ;)
If you need anymore details, please ask.

Hi, I did try above, the box took everything without error. Yet, same error on startup.

I'm convinced that this is due to the flash button failure. It is non operational, and jammed in.

The box has now been exchanged with a new one that has operational buttons;)

Thanks for the assistance, and no doubt ill be checking back in when it comes to flashing this one ;)

If admin can please close this thread, unfortunately no resolve.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dream box clone 800 flas/vmlinux.9z canalsat 5 3,887 05-05-2015, 10:15 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] DREAMBOX 800 HD SE V2 Sim 2.2 NO CA FOUND (Clone) shaolin5244 13 39,630 10-05-2014, 06:26 AM
Last Post: ernestodee
  dreambox 800 hd se clone with a8p simcard richardpul 1 6,472 01-31-2014, 02:00 AM
Icon14 [Request] No CA Found - DM 800 Hd (Clone) - Not Responding ali.tr 2 3,490 08-22-2013, 01:42 PM
Last Post: ali.tr
  Dm 800 clone cannot be flash with dreamup all verision fevgatos 6 6,619 04-23-2013, 01:11 PM
  [Request] dream multimedia error no ca found dreambox 800 PVR CLONE samikbich 2 7,291 10-10-2012, 08:59 PM
Icon11 [SOLVED] Dreambox 800 hd clone sim 2.0.1 ( error ) hakim2004 10 43,511 04-29-2012, 12:47 PM