Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: No Ca Found 800HD PVR (Ferrari Sim)
Thread Modes
Dear Friends @ Yassinov.com

A coupe of years ago I had came across the wonderful world of dreambox. Back then, I did not know that there is genuine & clone boxes! After I bought my box (800HD PVR), I came across the clone issue, and I believe 99% my box is a clone, but I am not 100% sure!

Sadly, I hav e been facing many problems with it in the past few months. If you are kind enough to give me your professional opinion about them, I will be very thankful. These problems are:

1. The Dreambox started losing channels fast. One week I was searching hotbird, I got 2113 channels, which is the highest channel count ever for me on this sat. Each week the number got lower until it reached less than 1900. The signal became weaker, and channels kept getting lost, until it cracked down to 400 channels! When I used to test some TPs that I am sure have many channels on them, some of them gave 0 signal & 0 channels in search. Sometimes while I am watching certain channels (not all), the picture starts to break and the signals gets weaker until the picture goes and the msg (Tune failed) appears on the screen!

Two weeks ago, I took it to a technician here (in Jordan) and he said to me it is the tuner, and it has to be replaced, but he asked for $45, and I wanted to think about it. He told me he "recharged" the SIM, and for a few days after he did, the channels were above 2100 as usual. But after a week, it started losing channels again, I lost many channels I like very much like Sky Calcio HD & Aljazeera Sport HD. I am not sure, but it seems that first, the HD Channels are the ones who are gone, and the signal drops very much o the HD channels first!

2. One more problem, when I took it back from that guy, the recording becamne a huge problem. I have a 500 GB harddisk installed, and whenever I started recording, it recorded for 2 - 8 minutes then the screen freezes, the picture freezes, and the box stops responding to the remote, until either I plug it off then plug it in again, or wait a few minutes for the dreambox to restart itself! I did not have time to go back to this guy, and his shop is in another town, my working hours are hard, and the word load is very huge these days, I was not able to go back to him to ask him about the recording.

3. The biggest problem, and the most urgent is this: Today I tried to update the software by flashing an image. I read somewhere that first you have to flash what is called "second stage loader", before flashing the actual image. A link pointed to this (secondstage-dm800se-84.nfi).

Once I flashed it using my browser & The IP of the box, the (ERR01: NO CA FOUND) error appeared on the small screen & I have been trying to solve this problem for a few hours now, nothing worked!

I used both of your programs (NCF - SIM2) & the (Optiflasher), and nothing worked!

When I use them both I face the same problem: After I run them, I plug the electricity, the small screen stays black, it does not show anything. If I plug it off & on again, it appears, but with the same message (ERR01: NO CA FOUND)

I really do not know what to do, I seek your generous help, about both problems (1. losing channels especially HD channels & 2. the recording freeze problem, and 3. which is much more urgent ERR01: NO CA FOUND).

My SIM is Ferrari, my box is 800 HD PVR. I do not know any other details, like the Enigma version that was on it or loader version or anything.

Thank you for being patient enough to read this long story! I cannot thank you enough

I will check this post every 12 hours to see if there are any good news for me.

Thank you my friends

Tarik from Jordan

And also if you tell me how can I make sure that it is a clone or original I will be thankful.

Here are the info you request:

-DM800HD PVR
-Clone
-Ferrari
-ERR01: No Ca Found

THANK YOU

Here how to fix ...
Repair [No Ca Found]
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(04-27-2013, 10:53 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Thank you very much, I am reading that right now. But what about the other problems? do I need a new Sim or a new tuner or both or none?

(04-27-2013, 11:06 PM)Just4Fun73 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Thank you very much, I am reading that right now. But what about the other problems? do I need a new Sim or a new tuner or both or none?
MY friend the solution you presented is impossible for 2 reasons. First the loader options in the OptiFlash are LD1 & LD2... there is NO LD3 in the program I have

And Second... when I plug the power in, the Status still the same: disconnected

What do you think I should do?

Thank you

A big big thank you my friend :) this is now my favorite site in the world! :)

(05-01-2013, 02:13 PM)Just4Fun73 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

I want to say thank you for the management of this site for their kindness & help in my problem. I thank you very much, but unfortunately it did not work.

I will put here the problems I faced, in hope that this thread will be of help to other users.

First, when I activated the latest version of OptiFlasher, I got this error message before the software started:

[Image: image.png]

Then when I opened it, I followed the steps EXACTLY to solve the NO CA FOUND problem

But when I turned the power on, nothing happens & this screen does not change for more than 5 minutes

It is obvious that the computer does not see the Dreambox. I used the RS232 cable that I bought from a computer store. MY computer's OS is Windows XP Pro Sp3.

I do not know what the problems is, could it be the cable?

I reinstalled windows to see if this problems persists, and it did, even after the new windows. The problem now (After I installed Windows again) is that the OptifFlasher refuses the activation code :( & the registration ID changed to:

A48A9B-D6468A-4061AC-F12D61

and my activation key does not work anymore!

This is why I will completely give up, and take my deambox to a shop to fix it tomorrow. The reason I did not do so earlier was not to save $10 that they charge for NO CA FOUND, but because I love learning new things. Bad luck, this time I did not learn how to solve this problem.

But even though, I would liek to thank the management of this site very much for being very nice to me and trying to help me. Thank you guys very much (yassinov & fairbird), Thank you guys :)

Lots of love

CJ from Jordan

Read this and give me out put
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Closed Not Followed ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOLVED] DM800 HD PVR something different like the other no ca found pacolito 7 11,096 02-14-2023, 10:40 PM
Last Post: camane007
  Dreambox 800hd pvr "No ca found" Panta17 3 9,777 07-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Last Post: jeffxxl
Icon11 [Request] DM 800HD SE V2 ''NO CA FOUND'' Thugger 0 2,395 09-15-2017, 10:06 PM
Last Post: Thugger
  800hd se NO CA Found Japhar sim orlando123 1 3,108 07-05-2017, 11:10 AM
Last Post: orlando123
  [SOLVED] DM800se A8P sim (NO CA FOUND) The Soulman 6 8,197 06-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Last Post: The Soulman
  Dreambox800se Sim ferrari green sim boot 87F NO CA FOND HELP ME YASSIN PLZ scorpionoir009 1 2,471 01-11-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: scorpionoir009
  NO CA FOUND DM800HD SIM 201 chezmoi1974 2 4,393 11-15-2016, 07:04 AM
Last Post: chezmoi1974
  dm800hd se ferrari sim no ca johnx 0 2,339 07-10-2016, 11:16 AM
Last Post: johnx
  Sunray 4 HD se with sim A8P problem NO CA FOUND belmanski 5 6,388 12-28-2015, 03:29 AM
Last Post: fairbird
  [Request] Dreambox 800hd se "No ca found" sevak 5 5,659 09-09-2015, 11:17 PM
Last Post: sevak