Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Optiflex
Thread Modes
Hi Yassinov,

I found the Optiplexer software and i must complement you for your effort in creating something which is looking so good. The only issue for me is that i have an DM7020HD and cannot use your software. Are you planning to release a 7020HD version of Optiflasher, would love to use it.

Regards Ben

DM7020HD
Original dreambox
Merlin3 2.0
Barry Allen Boot
Rest of required info already to difficult for me, newby

Read this please first..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(03-17-2013, 09:01 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi
You Welcome & thanks for your support to us !
Yes im planning to add DM7020HD to OptiFlasher Support as soon as possible .
Please Send me PM about your Online Contact & will arrange with you some online tests .

regards , yassinov

(03-17-2013, 09:52 PM)benvl Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-17-2013, 09:01 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi
Please Send me PM about your Online Contact & will arrange with you some online tests .

regards , yassinov

Hi Yassinov,

I am very glad to hear that you are planning to lauch a 7020HD version, and i would be more then willing to test it. I have ordered an extra set of usb sticks. So i will be able to test this without any effect on my running system. I am using Barry Allen to boot my machine and leave original in place.

I am new on your site so no contact yet. Please let me know what i can do to test your software.

Regards Ben

(03-17-2013, 09:52 PM)benvl Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

regards , yassinov

regards , yassinov

Hi Yassinov,

I am very glad to hear that you are planning to lauch a 7020HD version, and i would be more then willing to test it. I have ordered an extra set of usb sticks. So i will be able to test this without any effect on my running system. I am using Barry Allen to boot my machine and leave original in place.

I am new on your site so no contact yet. Please let me know what i can do to test your software.

Regards Ben

Hi Yassinov,

Still witling for USB to arrive, ordered a week ago.

Renards Ben

So Closed...