Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: hyperterminal
Thread Modes
can u explain hyperterminal again, especially, about pluging and unpluge dm800, do u nean unplug from electricity or disconnect it from pc???

How can I know what is second stage bootloader of my dm800?? USING TELNET???? not just looking at lcd screen.
Why the dm800 keeps losing its second stage bootloader every few days, i have to send it the file ssl84a to receiver every few days!!!

How to hyperterminal
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Maybe you have bad sectors, reflash your box by new image with recovered bad sectors by dreamup or optiflasher..

From telent Give you original secondstage only not smart command (see picture)..

By optiflasher give you correct secondstage with smart check..
-open optiflasher
-click to Advanced
-select settings
-select (smart check NFI/secondstage)
-click normal
-put your user name and password
-click to connect (see picture)

P.s: webinterface plugin should be make it on in option..

I ran no ca repair on optiflasher, then came up window to ENTER the new ip address created. so I did, what to do next?? ( message on optiflasher connection lost)

another Q: where is the bad sctor recovery option in optiflasher? and how to flash new image using bad sector recovery in optiflasher

:
::
From telent Give you original secondstage only not smart command (see picture)..
Does this telnet work in boxex with BH vu images???

Note barryallen on optiflasher is old version

Please read this topic...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

About BA it is last version patched from me 8.9 and more stable for clone and OE1.6, (not old) latest version for BA 9.1 not useful for OE1.6

Closed...Not Followed