Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Estar800se SIM3 Re-boot problems.!
Thread Modes
Icon11 
Hi Fairbird Buddy,
I have another problem now with this Estar800se SIM3, Box from my Son.
When going into "Deep Standby" or "Restart" the Box just stops working and no longer Boots up.!!
Always have to re-Flash.!Y15

I have been experimenting with many images and always same problem..!
I suspect Skin/Image Plugin compatibility problems with "CCcam.cfg" or "CCcam.Info" or "StartUp Service" installations..I dont know.!
Cannot post "Crash file" because it des NOT generate one.!
Could you do me a favour and have a look at this image, its called
"Domica11-EstarSIM_by arcades"..I cannot load here because its too big.!Y10
I think if I remember correctly the Skin is called..
1.) Turbo
and
2.) Turbo Full.
or something like this it has TWO Info bars.!

Pls take this "Domica Skin with the Second Info Bar" from the Arcades image and Code it to make it compatible for your great images here..these ones..can you do it for me..?
1.) "Estar_OpenBlackHoleV3-2-4-ES800se-By-YASSINOV"
and
2.) "Estar_OpenBlackHole_ES800seV.3.2.3_yassinov"

These images are so good and stable..Y02
With this Skin it would be perfect stable and beautiful.!
When you are ready...Pls Post the new Coded Skin .ipk file here.Y03

OR
Maybe better or easier for you to take this one "Domica-11-OE2.0-dm800se-2015-03-28-ramiMAHER"
and make it for "Estar800se SIM3"..?
Fairbird I would if I could upload the images here so you dont have to search, but size too big..NOT accepted.Sorry

Thanks my Friend you are a StarY08
AJP

PS..
My Wireless problem was solved with a "Netgear WNCE2001 WIFI/LAN Adapter" works perfect...Thanks again you are really a Star my Friend.!Y02

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Icon10 Estar800se Openpli OE2.0 released EstarBBS 55 39,618 07-01-2022, 10:21 AM
Last Post: havik30
  Image for E-star Sim3 maerd 2 4,736 11-23-2015, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Toysoft
  Estar800se new design for back panel(Mini flashup button) EstarBBS 1 4,374 08-18-2015, 08:11 AM
Last Post: papounebricolages