Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: TSimage-dm800-1-1-Sim20.1.84b.riyad66.nfi
Thread Modes
thanks so much

how to use the buttons to activate cccam
this picture I can use in my pvr dreambox 800HD clone

1-Press blue button
2-Then press to softcam
3-Download CCcam
4-Acitve CCcam by pressing ok button

TS-Image works almost perfectly. Restart function will not restart the box, result! shutting down. Must pull out and restore power to start again.Restart Enigma works fine. NOTE The phenomen perhaps only on my box? Confirm someone please???

Try to reflash image again...Because Ts-image work with me ok (Restart/Shutdown) without problems...I'm using my patched image for Ferrari-Sim..

(09-21-2013, 02:15 AM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Try to reflash image again...Because Ts-image work with me ok (Restart/Shutdown) without problems...I'm using my patched image for Ferrari-Sim..

I run the world's fastest trakotor (volvo) and lamburgini. Ferrari is rubbishY06
PS: Just funY02

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hd_glass.exp.image.dm800-Sim2.#84a.riyad66.nfi alsh 2 5,841 02-18-2014, 12:42 PM
Last Post: swalsat
  GP3-GHOST.HD.VU+MOD.DM800-Sim2#84a-riyad66.nfi klodoma 2 6,419 03-24-2012, 04:53 AM
Last Post: fairbird
  HDGLASS 3.2.1.GP3.DM.800-Sim2#84a.riyad66.nfi 0 4,191 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  sim2-dm800-OoZooN-Image-dm800-3.2#84a-Wahidbel 0 3,979 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: