Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Another noca found
Thread Modes
Hi all, i am new here, but i googled a lot on this problem, and they all send me here...

So heres the problem.
NO CA found
Dreambox clone 800 SE
sim: E-star 3.0

I tried the repair tool for 2.1 but it couldnt get through finalizing phase 2.

Any suggestions?
thnx in advance

regards
ciebert

Please read these topics...and let us know if you solve your problem...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and
and here dreamup for E-star sim

UPDATE:

I grabbed my laptop and there i could connect (com7) and got an ip.

Box is now networked HTTP mode.

when i get in i get this message:
Bootloader web interface.
If you see this, your box didn't boot to Linux.
Unless you interrupted the boot process, this usually means that you have no valid operating system in flash.
Don't panic! It's not a problem. You can just flash a new version and everything will be fine!
Otherwise, you can boot from network or USB.
If you're about to give up, you might get help at the Dream Multimedia Support board!
Currently there aren't many other features...

You can download your current flash contents (64 MB) here, but please don't expect to be able to flash it back. It's merely a debugging feature.
This device's Serial Number is 9436, and was built on 2012/02/22.

Booloader version: Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #79, built 20101015

device info firmware upgrade

My question is: What image do i use now for the 800SE clone with e-star v3

I am smiling again, but not yet completely happy.... But so far great help, thnx!!!

You can not flash new image by webinterface (throw browser) in No Ca Found issue should be with mini usb cable+Lan cable...Also should be install on your pc drivers for mini usb here you can download it ...

-Do you have mini flash button on the back your box? If yes then Press and keep holding on it and open power to box and see on small screen if you get ip then release mini flash button and continue put ip in browser hit enter choose bootloader for e-star sim or image for e-star and flash it.

-If you don't have mini button then use dreamup e-star :
*open it
*select com
*remove tick from use network
*click to connect
*turn power on to box
*wait to connect dreamup with box and then choose bootloader or image for e-star sim and flash it..

i want to flash an nfi file, but how do i know what the correct one is...
I just need to get in, i saved all files when i received my box, so i just need to get in the box to put the files back in..

sorry, but this is my first dreambox.... and learning :)

You have E-star sim ... this team have small tools to convert original sim to clone for e-star sim...
please read more and more about it to know more things ..
here e-star section read it please
also here is official site for sim..

Closed...Not Followed

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dm800hd errore noca id wwww.7020 message xm11 0 1,069 09-18-2023, 08:31 PM
Last Post: xm11