Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Title: NO CA FOUND GPR 400 SOFTWARE
Thread Modes
[/size][/font][font=Courier][size=medium]Hi,I had the no ca found error on my clone dvb800hdpvr.
I tried the software all the tools and nothing worked. On my earlier post a mod told to me to try buying a card reader.My sim is a 2.01.I have bought the card reader ....the GPR400 as recomended and downloaded the software.DM_Sims_v0.7b.rar.
I need to update the sim but im not sure on the panel what to update it to in order to be able to put a new image on.I have in the dm sim download a T2 card.
Secondly the card reader recommended is only ok for a sim with an actual card to slot into the reader.On the dreambox it is only the sim without the holder.
Can anyone tell me how to use this software please.I need to update my sim 2.01 so i can put a new image on my clone dm800 ...thanks

(02-18-2013, 06:54 PM)dajb135331 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/size][/font][font=Courier][size=medium]Hi,I had the no ca found error on my clone dvb800hdpvr.
I tried the software all the tools and nothing worked. On my earlier post a mod told to me to try buying a card reader.My sim is a 2.01.I have bought the card reader ....the GPR400 as recomended and downloaded the software.DM_Sims_v0.7b.rar.
I need to update the sim but im not sure on the panel what to update it to in order to be able to put a new image on.I have in the dm sim download a T2 card.
Secondly the card reader recommended is only ok for a sim with an actual card to slot into the reader.On the dreambox it is only the sim without the holder.
Can anyone tell me how to use this software please.I need to update my sim 2.01 so i can put a new image on my clone dm800 ...thanks
I have just had an emiail from the company who make the card reader and they say .....NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SIM CHIPS FOR DREAMBOX.......PLEASE GIVE THE RIGHT ADVICE BEFORE PEOPLE PAY £40.00 FOR THIS READER LIKE I DID...THANKYOU FAIRBAND

I need to connect your pc by teamview to make sure and tell you how..

Did not follow