Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED New 2.1 sim and still same problem.
Thread Modes
Every time I flashed my old 2.01 sim it loaded the bootloader ssl84b ok but when I load image Blackhole 1.7.3 the loading stops at 91%. So after much checking I decided that the chip must be corrupted so I bought a new sim 2.10 and redid the loading of the booloader ok then the image and it gets stuck at 91% and returns socket error 0??

Please help with some suggestions thank you.

Ok I decided to load bootlader ssl84b again using optiflasher then flashed then image using browser ok. When I reboot dreambox starts loading and the loading bar goes across the screen then starts again and stops about 1/10 along the bar. Dose anybody no what the difference is between ssl84a and ssl84b? It seems it has something to do with bootloaders.

1-SSl48a more stable then SSl84b
2-SSlXX (bootloader) it not important just security to make confirm between sim to image.
So if you want any image with ssl to flash it don't change ssl, if ssl84a with inage don't upgrade it to b because an image it will be more stable with ssl built in.

Any way your problem solved i think ... thread closed under solved

(12-28-2012, 05:39 AM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.1-SSl48a more stable then SSl84b
2-SSlXX (bootloader) it not important just security to make from sim to image.
So if you want any image with ssl to flash it don't change ssl, if ssl84a with inage don't upgrade it to b because an image it will be more stable with ssl built in.

Any way your problem solved i think ... thread closed under solved

Hi Just to let you know I got my DM800HD going after running the CA Error fix and then using Sunray-Flashup installed the image. Now everything is good.

Closed Under Solved...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOLVED] DM 800 Sim 2.01 Bad Sector Problem Aliraza63 1 5,459 04-23-2013, 01:05 PM
Last Post: fairbird