Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: cant repair no ca found ferrari
Thread Modes
hello i have 2 pcs 800SE ferrari sim inside , both are no ca found on the screen ( lcd ) i try to recover this 2 pcs without success
i have this message in the soft :

Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM800HD SE Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!
Name: DM800se-SSL87F.nfi
FSize: 143152 bytes

and no work start button still DO JOB not busy !!! if try in normal mode box is flashed but after reboot still R01: no ca found

see attached i have 2 pcs same problem after wrong software i think

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try to flash first bootloader by "Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery" method see here how to..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
if not successfully try to flash image with bootloader by "Null modem cable only without Network lan" method

i try but same !! its ferrari sim ok and i have 2 pcs same problem its strange when i upload bootloader or image software dont start working he become in DO job mode not busy mode !!! after this operation dreambox go to http mode see attached i can send the flash like this but no change still no ca found after reboot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This picture not all time give it correct information...
You sim color is white or read?

its ferrari sim red with horse

In this case try this:
1-Dwonload Last SSL88F for Ferrari Sim from attach..extract file to get bootloader..
2-Try to flash bootloader by optiflasher using "Null modem cable only without Network lan" method see here
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
3-unplug box and plug it again and make it on stop mode then use "Flashing by Network lan only" method to flash any image with ferrari booltloader..
4-if you can not stop box on "stop mode" flash image with "Null modem cable only without Network lan" method..
here you can find all image for DM800 Ferrari..

Attached Files
.rar   DM800-SSL88F.rar (Size: 137.98 KB / Downloads: 24)

i test all what u say i have a little experience for repairing i think your software dont repair ferrari problems !!! im sure 1000% that its a software problem because the 2 pcs that i have ( no ca found ) both are bad flashing problem all was working before flash . the person say me that he make a bad flash on them , try to find me solution if possible thx

Sorry, you are wrong optiflasher fix all sim , because my sim is ferrari and with optiflasher fixed all my problem also have a look here all thread for Ferrari box..
other things your information was wrong...in first post you said you have DM800se and in last post you said your sim is red (this is impossible) because as picture shown:
Red sim for DM800

Greean sim For DM800se

so no way to run sim for DM800 on DM800se doesn't work...As i mentioned before must be now what kind of box and sim you have Y04

Closed...Not followed

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shield DREAMBOX 800 HD SE V2 NO CA FOUND Repair Tool toxdz 9 28,283 11-10-2023, 04:18 PM
Last Post: fildor
  dm800se (No CA Found Repair) estar SSL 84 aaaaa34 5 10,430 02-28-2016, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Topic
  NCF repair tool Invalid Filename skunky 1 4,663 11-08-2014, 01:32 AM
Last Post: fairbird
  [Request] DM800 -Ferrari Sim,.Error NO CA FOUND bjorntg 17 20,587 09-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Last Post: bjorntg
  DM800 SE Optiflasher Repair (NO CA FOUND) A8P SIM the doctor 2 12,794 07-16-2014, 01:37 PM
Last Post: the doctor
Icon9 [Request] DM800 HD PVR clone sim 2.01 NCF repair fails delta77 3 7,642 01-21-2014, 11:32 PM
  No CA found - sim a2p to ferrari kadero72 2 6,225 11-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Last Post: kadero72
  No Ca Found 800HD PVR (Ferrari Sim) Just4Fun73 7 9,507 08-01-2013, 10:16 PM
  [SOLVED] No Ca Found (DM8000S-Sim Ferrari) Pakorro 13 18,315 01-04-2013, 12:36 AM
  [SOLVED] Dreambox 500HD no ca found (Sim Ferrari) spider2 19 23,520 11-12-2012, 05:49 PM