Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED DM800HD (sim2) doesn`t recognize anything.
Thread Modes
Hi

After days i`m not able to fix my DM800HD clone.
Everything i try, the box don`t remember what i`m flashed...

See like this try:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Dream Multimedia" it is problem from sim corrupted...
so remove sim, clean it and then replace it in correct area...then flash bootloader fro your aim by using optiflasher and mini usb cable with lan cable ...
see here how to ...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
use "Null modem cable only without Network lan" method..
see what sim you have first then flash correct bootloader for sim ..

how can i verify what sim i have? it`s only a white sim with a small bump
(the seller told me, it`s a sim2)

put here two pictures from both side of sim...then i will confirm it and give you right bootloader...

ok

i post the sim pictures after this try of flashing
one question to this status: Finalizing Job Phase2...Please Wait...

but nothing happens now, Do Job >> button is ready to click again.
does this mean it`s ready to reboot, or still have to wait?

here are the SIM pictures:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your sim is SIM2 and it seems Sim 2.0 (T2 for DM800HD) or maybe Sim 2.01 (T2 for DM800HD)..
So try to flash these bootloaders...every time test bootloader after flash it turn off box and then turn on if "Dream Multimedia" still appear so your sim corrupted need to change it..
or To check it and try to fix it by cardreader "Gemplus GPR PCMCIA" from here you can buy it
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
And don't forget just use "Null modem cable only without Network lan" method...

Bootloader 76

bootloader 84b

hell yeah, it´s alive again :-D
but get a greenscreen at the moment

grrrrrrrr
Dream Multimedia error after first reboot...

(but one step closer)

(11-13-2012, 12:54 AM)my-sat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hell yeah, it´s alive again :-D
but get a greenscreen at the moment

grrrrrrrr
Dream Multimedia error after first reboot...

(but one step closer)

at the end:

flashed with Optiflasher
and fixed the sim card with more presure....

Thanks for helping Y08

Closed Under Solved...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OptiFlasher doesn't work Kalle08-15 1 2,749 11-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Kalle08-15