Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: DB 800HD se NO CA ERROR continues
Thread Modes
can you please help me out?

I have a DreamBox 800 HD se with SIM FERRARI inside

I uploaded the wrong firmware and now i have a No Ca error.

I tried with mini usb and from DB to PC and used the Dreamup

It get connected on Com10 and recognized but after the uplading on Dreamup the LCD screen shows again error NO CA FOUND.

I really need some help here.

Thanks

It goes in to serial setup. After that i wite the SSL-88F

and it doesent do anything,...

stucked on Fsize

i did my donation 54349116YT959434U

can you help me out?

No....SSl88F only for DM800HD..
Your box is DM800se so last bootloader was SSL87F
here download it
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
extract compress file and send SSl87F to your box by optiflasher
see here how to use it, use "Flashing by Null modem cable only without Network lan" method
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

I DO IT BUT IT STUCKS ON FSIZE.... It doesent flash it

(10-28-2012, 05:50 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
see here how to use it, use "Flashing by Null modem cable only without Network lan" method

and i used the 87
I really need help... total desperate....

(10-28-2012, 05:58 PM)tenten Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

The lcd say : IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.
Serial setup

on optiflasher i go until the Fsize. its like it not autorising the nfi file.

check your mini usb and try another pc another win and win xp better...
on optiflasher try to select com and try to change baudrate 115200 or 57600

Rainbow 
Hi, still struggling to recover from No Ca Error. Getting close, but not quite there yet. I've watched the tutorials and naturally my box doesnt quite behave like the ones in the tutorials. The box is a DVB800 HD PVR.
I have had a look inside and it has a 210 Sim.
I have a couple of issues. Number 1, I don't have a password for it. I bought the box brand new and already flashed, so I am unaware of whether the guy I bought it from used a password or not. Is a password a must, or is it possible it doesn't have one?
Number 2, the Optiflash seems to make a connection (nothing on my pc screen to confirm or deny this) but when I go through the CA repair process, my box is not among those on the list. Oh...one more thing. When I start up Optiflash I get SSL-BT Check Ok!
Please advise,
Soulmanfrankie
P.S. I am a newbie, so I hope I am posting this on the proper thread. If not, please point me in the right direction. No doubt I will get better at finding my way around the site with a little more practice.

Quick EditFull Edit

Today, 03:17 PM Post: #187
YASSINOV

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OptiFlasher Error: socket Error # 10060! enzo.57 2 27,334 01-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Stephenden
  [SOLVED] Dreambox 800HD sim2.01 error! golub 2 5,361 07-18-2014, 04:10 PM
Last Post: golub