Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: Dreambox OptiFlasher v1.0.2 [Enigma1] +Updates Here
Thread Modes
hi

I can olso test if you want

thanks arneande

I flashed image until it said
done
please wait ... Restarting....
For a short moment I shut down the dm and connect the satellite line and tv.
Nothing happened (dark) so I tried to flash again.This time when I tried to connect to flash.
It said "connecting ....time out." So I think my receiver is dead.
Any suggestion ?May be you can help..
Thank you.
Unito

Ps.It's a very good Software.

(09-02-2011, 10:30 AM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-02-2011, 09:23 AM)unito Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I flashed image until it said
done
please wait ... Restarting....
For a short moment I shut down the dm and connect the satellite line and tv.
Nothing happened (dark) so I tried to flash again.This time when I tried to connect to flash.
It said "connecting ....time out." So I think my receiver is dead.
Any suggestion ?May be you can help..
Thank you.
Unito

Ps.It's a very good Software.
Please i need more info about your situation !
What's the previews installed image & wich the new & your DM model ?

Hi Yassinov

Thank you for your reply
I used this image "pli-Jade3-dm500-20090627-6494" for a while and then I change to "OpenPLi-unstable-dm500-20100109-56".And it was working fine for year and then I think I want to try new image "OpenPLi-Turko v08 Black and clock_25042011.img".
I use DM500.I also have DM600.Old style DM,I am not a expert.Try to learn.
Thank you very much in advance.

Unito.

Thank you Yassinov.

I'll try again to bring to life,let's see if I can make it.

Thx...

why not support dm 500hd?!
the config is same as 800se: 400mhz cpu, 64 mb flash

thank you, it's a very good job
right, too bad when we send a read user data / settings backup the CCcam.cfg is replaced at the same time

merci pour ce tres bon travail juste dommage que le Cccam.cfg s'envoie en meme temps que les settings

I spent some time this picture "PLI - Jade3-DM500-20090627-6494", then I changed "OpenPLi unstable - DM500-20100109-56". It works a normal year, then I think I want to try a new image "OpenPLi Turko V08 black and clock_25042011.img".I use DM500.I have DM600.Old style of the DM, I am not a expert.Try learning.
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

مشاء الله عمل مبدع الف شكر لك

Icon14 
Bon logiciel ! Bravo !
Selement, je voudrais savoir si le flashage avec ce logiciel est plus sure qu'avec la méthode root.cramfs ?
car d'habitude, je fais toujours comme ça:
1-Je fais un reset usine (pour alleger la mémoire de la DM)
2-puis je place l'image dans /var/tmp en la nommant root.cramfs
3-Enfin, je fais un manuel update (via le telecommande)

Cette méthode a tj marché quelque soit l'image à flasher...alors votre logiciel est plus sure, pour éviter les flash raté ?

merci encore :)

(09-24-2012, 06:34 PM)supergg02 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shield Dreambox OptiFlasher v2.0.0.6 Pro [Enigma2] +Updates Here halo 259 553,444 01-31-2024, 03:17 PM
Last Post: steve0nline32
  Dreambox OptiFlasher Updates History nounou2004 4 18,114 08-13-2011, 11:03 AM
Last Post: bekalta