Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Title: DreamBoxEdit YASSINOV EDition V4.0.3.5 +Updates Here
Thread Modes
Thanks

Hi Yassinov.

Tks for your excellent work. I am using 4.0.3.3 Dreamboxedit and using it on VU+duo E2 box with the latest Blackhole image 1.7.0. When I try to FTP transfer files from PC to VU+duo (dreambox) it is giving me following error : Sending reload command failed. See the log for information. Reboot the Dreambox by hand to activate the new settings. Network response HTTP:/1.1. 404 not found. Cound not connect o Dreambox on ip address 192.168.0.33. Check IP address and or network.

The network when tested is all ok. Any suggestion appreciated.

Tks
Supermario

thanks

hello to all when I try to download channels from dreambox middle of road dreambox edit program says "2.9" is not a valid integer value. So is this and how can I sort out this problem.Thanks

Hi,
Where precisely I am able to download a V 4.0.3.5

Thanks in anticipation.
rgds

(11-03-2011, 06:16 PM)amrelmahdy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanksssssssssss Fantastic Work

Hi, I shall require the site where I can positively download DREAMBOXEDIT Yassinov Edition 4.0.3.5
plus all recent updates. Many thanks for indicating the download area.

good work

thank u very very much

how i can download the channels in my document, and after in dreamboxedit.thank you.

Follow pictures..

fairbird

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamBoxEdit bug afarouk 0 5,782 02-18-2013, 04:35 PM
Last Post: afarouk
  HowTo : DBEdit YASSINOV EDition Package PluS Guide/Tutorials 0 9,932 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: