Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi with error "R01 No CA found" ...
Thread Modes
Hi all,

have registered today, in hope You'll help me solve one, for me, big problem. In time I hope will become a valuable member of this community, but for now I couldn't contribute much, just because I don't know too much on matters of interest here. So, thank You in advance for your patience and help.

I have an: CLONE Satellite Receiver DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi, was OpenPli 3 inside, (believe it was 3.2.2 version, but not sure for version number), with I believe CCam210 (SIM 210 I suppose), but don't know which SSL# (if that matters at all) - I could not open it because of back case label protection of opening under warranty.

My problem is the following: When I came back yesterday from work, saw that children after school have started the update process on my dream box, by accident. Oh well, I supposed that all be good, but after 2-3 hours of waiting, on screen was written something like "removing files", constantly... I had turned off my dream box on switch (either thought I know it is not a good thing to do when on screen says update, but after not finishing an update after 2-3 hours I supposed it has been stuck somewhere...). Ok, then I turned it on, and on screen on the dream box it has frozen on colour writing Dreammedia or something, and some strange signs (like $%"%#!"#$...) with small font under... Ok, then I have connected my dream box by RJ45 port (LAN port) and mini USB cable to PC, together. After pressing a shutdown button on front, then turning on the dream, then releasing the front button after stop reappeared with IP, I have managed to "call" the address of dream in browser URL and to get access to it. Then I saw a web update/upgrade portal of Dream box, have chosen to upgrade firmware, opened and chosen an "OpenPLi-4.0-beta-dm800se-20131111.nfi" to upgrade, and the dream box loaded the new image. After that, begin the 2nd stage, Rebooting... there I patiently waited for 30 mins, and when I was sure that something stuck again, have rebooted it by turning off and then on the back switch button. THEN, the famous error appeared, for me first time: "R01 No CA found". Well, needless to say I started panic... :-) Now, have tried, but shortly (was out of time with RL obligations...) with the Dream box OptiFlasher v2.0.0.6 Pro Enigma2 EDition, but couldn't enter, get to HTTP/Web mode again... BTW, I was willing to try the OpenPli Enigma ver. 4 , because I had ver. 3. on it before, due to faster work (supposedly) of CCam21 emulator. I am criticising myself, not trying first ver. 3 (which was before the unwanted update...), which ofc worked pretty fine (with smaller glitches, TV/RADIO button didn't switch functions, but needed to get back from TV to radio by help menu pressing a TV option, I know it was a bizarre bug ...).

Now, please help, if You can with suggestions, etc...

My primary questions are:
1. What to do first and with which tools, is my first next step in "reviving"-"unbricking" my receiver?
2. Can I have OpenPli 4 Enigma 2?(suppose) on it, or I need to go back to OpenPli 3.2.2 version?
3. Does OpenPli 4 support and how (partially, fully functionally, etc...) in my case the SIM 210?
4. Can I restore backed settings on USB before this happened to me (I also have an System Backup on USB, just can't access it because of "R01 No CA found" stock booting), event ought they were all made for OpenPli 3 ver. and not for ver 4. ?

Thank You a lot, in advance.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I do NOT have a RS 232 interface, "only" RJ45 and mini USB (Service) port. No flash button on back, neither.

EDIT 2: I just tought my SIM card was Ccam 2.10, only when I opened the box, and read what is written on SIM, realised that it is a e-star ver. 3.0! How is that possible? Well, never checked it (bought it like that...), and when box got error after update with wrong image by my side, and with Yassinov advice and help, checked the card version, I will sa/repeat: It is very important to know exactly not only wich card, but the version of it as well, when updating new images!

Messages In This Thread
DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi with error "R01 No CA found" ... - by Teodo - 11-12-2013, 02:15 PM
No CA found" ... - by piterparker - 10-30-2017, 11:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOLVED] DM800 HD PVR something different like the other no ca found pacolito 7 11,121 02-14-2023, 10:40 PM
Last Post: camane007
  dm800 original Error hamidi 2 4,383 01-09-2020, 10:29 AM
Last Post: alex0509
  OptiFlasher Error: socket Error # 10060! enzo.57 2 27,353 01-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Stephenden
  DM800HD SE CLONE R01: NO CA FOUND 20cent13 1 6,141 03-23-2017, 09:11 PM
Last Post: ahmedhazem
  No CA Found Error Help Please With Pictures mikecarr4 2 4,797 02-09-2017, 03:41 PM
Last Post: mikecarr4
  DM800SE SIM2.20 V2 - R01: NO CA FOUND mazda0000 6 7,634 11-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Last Post: mourad annaba
  [Request] DM800HDSEv2- R01: NO CA FOUND cheezy 4 4,633 10-24-2015, 11:45 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  CA ERROR dm800 HD PVR Shiedje 1 5,797 08-28-2015, 10:56 PM
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 12,770 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
  No ca found e star sim dm800 se triple tuner papi1962 9 8,575 07-30-2015, 12:21 AM