Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED DM800HD se v2 original NO CA Found
Thread Modes
Icon11 
I have an original DM800HD se v2 with NO CA Found error.

I have tried Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro Ultimate EDition v2.0.0.9 to repair this error.
(Paid €30 but still waiting for the licence)

At the end of the job a OptiFlasher displays the message
Enter IP Shown ON ***STOP-MODE***:

but dreamboxs still displays R01: NO CA FOUND

Could anyone help me to fix it please?

Thank you.

I just updated boot loader with OptiFlasher Pro and flashed new image to my dreambox, now dreambox is not booting any more and displaying massage:
2nd failed!

Any idea of how to fix it?

My Receiver => Dreambox 800HD se v2 original

Thank you.

I have tried these images
dreamelite-dm800sev2-20131129051924
merlin-3_OE-2.0-dm800seV2-20130906
OoZooN-Image-dm800sev2-20130908
release-dm800sev2-4.0.0.0
All of them were downloaded by optiflasher automaticly
Also, I have used bootloader secondstage-dm800-sev2-88
But still it does not work.
Could you help me to fix it please?

Ok!!! My Problem was solved with the new version of OptiFlahser. I was suggested to use a new updated version of OptiFlasher that will fix this error.
Thanks to Yassinov!

(11-05-2016, 04:20 PM)arthur1981 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I just updated boot loader with OptiFlasher Pro and flashed new image to my dreambox, now dreambox is not booting any more and displaying massage:
2nd failed!

Any idea of how to fix it?

My Receiver => Dreambox 800HD se v2 original

Thank you.

Hello yasim, how can i fix my dm800se v2 original, i've tried everything but no way to solve the problem no ca found, the box dont have sim card.

please help me, i bought yesterday the last optiflasher version, but no way to flash the box