InfoServ
Can't flash new image because stuck at about 40% - Printable Version

+- InfoServ (https://www.yassinov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Satellite Equipment (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro [Basic EDition] (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Can't flash new image because stuck at about 40% (/showthread.php?tid=4579)

Can't flash new image because stuck at about 40% - spider2 - 08-04-2017

Hi! I can't flash new image on my 800SE clone box sim 2.10, because stuck on about 40%. I received the old image from the seller with SSL84A and that I can upload with optiflasher and working.
But if I try newer SSL84D OpenPli image the optiflaser say this: wrong architecture (the image is good, because I can upload it another 800SE box) What can I do with this? Or can you suggest me a newer image wich is maybe working? Maybe the image size is to big and the flash chip is bad somewhere? Can I fix this with software? Please Help me!

RE: Can't flash new image because stuck at about 40% - fairbird - 08-04-2017

First try to upgrade bootloder (SSl84D). So flash ssl84D then close box and open it again. Then If bootloader upgrade success then try to flash any new image.
Try to flash it with optiflasher or by web browser.

RE: Can't flash new image because stuck at about 40% - spider2 - 08-04-2017

I tryed it. I can flash ssl84D without problem but after the upgrade isn't working. On the browser stopping somwhere 40% and the optiflasher say the same: wrong architecture.

The funny things is what I don't say in my first post: Before this problem I used the box about 3 months with Openpli 4.0 image with ssl84D without problem. But want to flash a new fresh OpenPli image because want to sell it. So I don't know what happend with it, but now only working with old images. Maybe the flash chip is broken?

Try to use another PSU maybe damage ..
and also try to flash images with bad sectors ..

Tryed another power supply and flash image with bad sectors too. Nothing change... :(

There is some of sim2 is not from sim2 company (It is Fake on sim2) and doesn't accept new bootloader.
I don't know If your sim one of those sims ..

Please upload two photos from both of side to your sim.

RE: Can't flash new image because stuck at about 40% - spider2 - 09-04-2017

(08-04-2017, 09:28 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There is some of sim2 is not from sim2 company (It is Fake on sim2) and doesn't accept new bootloader.
I don't know If your sim one of those sims ..

Please upload two photos from both of side to your sim.

I can make pictures, but what I said before I use this box with openpli 4.0 with 84d ssl but now I can only upload old openpli image 2.1 with 84b ssl image only and stock Chinese firmware with 84a ssl.

Now receive another new 800SE and have the same problem. Want to upload the new OpenPli 6.0 and about half way it stopped the firmware uploading and the browser disconnect. Now the box the same the older box. Only accept the old images. What is happens with this?
I can uploaf 84d ssl success but when I try the image like OpenPli 4.0 with 84d ssl it stopped. If I try with optiflasher it say something wrong after upload immediately. So what now? The seller can't tell me any suggestions. Please help me.