InfoServ
800SE clone: BIOS NO CA FOUND - Printable Version

+- InfoServ (https://www.yassinov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Satellite Equipment (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: 800SE clone: BIOS NO CA FOUND (/showthread.php?tid=3670)

Pages: 1 2

800SE clone: BIOS NO CA FOUND - spider2 - 06-24-2015

Dreambox 800SE clone SIM2.10 Rev11
Problem : BIOS NO CA FOUND

When I try to "Repair (NO CA FOUND)" after do job detect the box and upload something and after write this: "Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!" and here stop and nothing happening.

Only the box show this ip: 192.168.1.77 and if I switch back normal mode and write in the ip I can connect to the box, but when I try to upload new SSL or image after upload nothing change.
With the SSL write succesfull upload but not working, when I upload the image say it is invalid.

I've no idea what is the problem and how can a solve this.

RE: 800SE clone: BIOS NO CA FOUND - fairbird - 06-24-2015

Did you red this Solved topics ?!
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

And see this video

Also try with other pc (win xp)

Also have a look this useful photo

RE: 800SE clone: BIOS NO CA FOUND - spider2 - 06-25-2015

Read it all of them what I found. But can't solve the problem. Only xp pc miss it because not have.

Changed SIM card from another working box, but the problem is the same.

Take some pictures about the process: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Here another video: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] I take out the sim card and start tho box. Please turn the volume up and listen. Some noise come from that black box and about 19 sec the noise stop. Never heard that on another box. Is it Ok?

RE: 800SE clone: BIOS NO CA FOUND - fairbird - 06-25-2015

As photo shown you can not fix your box with win7 or 8 ...
Better win xp ... try to find other pc with xp win

Is it working if I make a vmware XP on my windows 8?

RE: 800SE clone: BIOS NO CA FOUND - fairbird - 06-25-2015

I don't think so ...
Because you want real port for mini usb cable not fanciful ...
But try it maybe you succeed

RE: 800SE clone: BIOS NO CA FOUND - spider2 - 06-29-2015

Will try it, If not working then setup a new windows xp pc.