InfoServ
No CA Error with broken ethernet port HELP!! - Printable Version

+- InfoServ (https://www.yassinov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Satellite Equipment (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: No CA Error with broken ethernet port HELP!! (/showthread.php?tid=3377)

No CA Error with broken ethernet port HELP!! - ThEdOvEz - 01-25-2015

Sunray 800hd se
sim 2.10
bootloader 84b

i did an update software of openpli image and then i got error but my problem is there is no power to my ethernet adaptor and i need to know how i can flash my box with a new image with only mini usb on the service port, i tried to set optiflasher to advanced mode 2 but it still says i must connect the network cable, please is my box no good now or can i repair it. thnaks

RE: No CA Error with broken ethernet port HELP!! - fairbird - 01-26-2015

DM500HD and DM800se need lan cable with mini usb cable work to gather to fix no ca found ..
Also see this video ...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

RE: No CA Error with broken ethernet port HELP!! - ThEdOvEz - 01-26-2015

so there is no way i can repair this box then as i have no lights on the ethernet port when i turn my box on? is there any way to repair the ethernet port? thanks

RE: No CA Error with broken ethernet port HELP!! - fairbird - 01-26-2015

Are you sure ethernet port broken or just doesn't wrok?! Is it works before ?!

RE: No CA Error with broken ethernet port HELP!! - ThEdOvEz - 01-27-2015

well the box was working fine i was using wifi adaptor as with the adaptor removed nothing showed up in network settings with the power on there is no lights on the back of the ethernet port (the green and yellow ones that flash). im was on pli image so the other day i decided goto update software option and after it rebooted it came up with the No CA Error on the display and now im stuck.
thanks

RE: No CA Error with broken ethernet port HELP!! - fairbird - 01-27-2015

So I think ethernet port works...
Just try other pc (win xp better)..
Connect lan cable + mini usb from to box and usr optiflasher ..
Read this solved topics ..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

RE: No CA Error with broken ethernet port HELP!! - ThEdOvEz - 01-27-2015

but before when the box was working when i tried to use update via webpage and unplugging and holding power in it would goto STOP and then there would be no ip address it would just stay on STOP. and ive tried a few different ethernet cables also and even tried on another router :(

RE: No CA Error with broken ethernet port HELP!! - fairbird - 01-27-2015

Try other pc and connect box with pc direct without router ...
and give pc manual ip see here