InfoServ
no ca found A8P - Printable Version

+- InfoServ (https://www.yassinov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Satellite Equipment (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: no ca found A8P (/showthread.php?tid=2793)

no ca found A8P - wimse100 - 07-16-2014

Hi

I have used OptiFlasherPro to fix the "no ca found" now I have a problem. When I press the "do the work" OptiF stops after a while. And it says:

Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]

DM800HD SEE Detected!

Dreambox Detected A. ..Ok!

Sending Flash Loader ...

Second Stage OK!!

Boot Success & Ready For Network Web Interface! it

And I get a dialog box that says: "Socket Error # 10061 Connection refused"

Does anyone have any idea what is wrong

RE: no ca found A8P - wimse100 - 07-17-2014

have a Sunray dm800se SR4 A8P

When I got it I added into a wrong picture of it and got no direct problem with "bios found" and "no ca fund"

I have had trouble with the key to the Optiflasher Pro but it solved itself, I do not know how:)

But now to my problem ... When I run OptiFlasher so everything looks good at first but then I get up first dialog box (see Figure 1), where do I enter Dm800se ip number and press ok ... when I made it, the next dialog box where it says "Socket Error # 10061 Connetion refused

I would need some support I get mad when I don't understand. Anyone have any ide

I understand that I may not have contact with my DM800se so I have change know network cable and usb cable but nothing helps.;

Along the bottom of OptiFlasher on the right side it says: Status Disconnected

RE: no ca found A8P - wimse100 - 07-18-2014

Hello again ... it doesn't seem as if anyone reads but I ask anyway. And I thought that as a VIP someone could answer. As I have described it above, I have problem with my Sunray dm800se sr4 a8p. I never get it to work with Optiflasher but now I have got some way with DreamUp 1.3.3.11. I don't know now if I need to Flash the any botlodder first?

There are botlodder to A8P?

Hope someone sees and is friendly, give me a hint ...:)

RE: no ca found A8P - fairbird - 07-19-2014

You have A8P sim..so your box as like as Genuine box...
Then Flash original bootloader and original images (only) and about optiflasher must be to select LD2 (for Genuine box)

RE: no ca found A8P - wimse100 - 07-20-2014

I know A8P is only for the original! But I mixed up two boxes and t flashed wrong and therefore "no ca found".

But when not optiflasher or something helped, I got a tip Farn another forum and it helped me.

I took out the SIM card A8P and inserted a Sim210 and used mini flasch on the back of the box. Since flascade I submit original image to my box. Then I took out Sim2100 and inserting Sim A8P and only then I started on the box ....

Important to know: mini flasch does not work for Simcard A8p, only for Sim210

Close Wimse100

RE: no ca found A8P - the doctor - 07-28-2014

Use offical dreamup from dm site and offical firmware you will find it should work fine.