InfoServ
Dreambox dm 800 hd pvr with e star Wrong boot response ! - Printable Version

+- InfoServ (https://www.yassinov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Satellite Equipment (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro [Basic EDition] (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Dreambox dm 800 hd pvr with e star Wrong boot response ! (/showthread.php?tid=2638)

Dreambox dm 800 hd pvr with e star Wrong boot response ! - khalidinio - 05-07-2014

I have a clone dreambox dm 800 hd pvr with e star. I flashed this dreambox with the wrong bootloader and image

I was trying to upgrade the firmware. I have on my laptop some zip file "sim201_ssl84b". I unzip it and there are 2 files inside of it: sim201_ssl84b.bin and sim201_ssl84b.nfi. First I try to flash the nfi file. I got some error that the firmware is to old or to new. I cannot remember. After this I try to flash the bin file. This was worked. I try to restart the dreambox and than I got an error.

NO CA FOUND SSL84

Now I try to fix this error with the tool optiflasher (DreamBox-OptiFlasher-Pro-E2-v2.0.0.6.exe). At the begin I didn't know which sim I had. I just tried to flash my dreambox with the bootloader for sim 2.10 and image for sim 2.10.

I opened the dreambox and I see the sim: E-star v3.0. So that's the reason why I got the no ca found error.

Now removed and pull the sim back in the dreambox. Now I try to flash it with a bootloader for e star. I used the option "[REPAIR NO CA FOUND]". But now I got the error:

Wrong boot response !

RE: Dreambox dm 800 hd pvr with e star Wrong boot response ! - fairbird - 05-07-2014

Because you try to flash wrong bootloader ....
Try to flash new Image (correct image fro your sim) by using optiflasher and Advanced mode2

Or read this topics ....
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

RE: Dreambox dm 800 hd pvr with e star Wrong boot response ! - khalidinio - 05-10-2014

(05-07-2014, 07:58 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Thank you, but it didn't work. I connected my cable to my dreambox and clicked on connect and power on. I see the green progress bar to the end. After it finished the end on my display of my dreambox I see the same error: no ca found.

RE: Dreambox dm 800 hd pvr with e star Wrong boot response ! - fairbird - 05-10-2014

Are you sure your sim is E-start sim?

RE: Dreambox dm 800 hd pvr with e star Wrong boot response ! - digitalplus78 - 05-10-2014

hi you can have a look here.everything you should need for e-star sim [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

just open box and make sure which sim you have

RE: Dreambox dm 800 hd pvr with e star Wrong boot response ! - khalidinio - 05-11-2014

(05-10-2014, 07:27 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

And I have flashed my dreambox with the optiob "write bootloader", in advanced mode2. This worked.

After this I try to flash a new image. I have downloaded this image:

e-star-OE-exp-dm800se-pli4-2014-02-13-johnsat.nfi

I have used also advanced mode 2 and selected the option "Write Image". It is very slow and I am waiting now 4 hours. It looks like it is hang in the last fase of flashing "Finalising Job Phase 2...Please wait... ". See also printscreen. Why is it hang? Did I do something wrong?

[Image: 5QHV.png]

RE: Dreambox dm 800 hd pvr with e star Wrong boot response ! - fairbird - 05-11-2014

If you flash SSl successfully and box work again then no need to flash images by null cable ...just use
(Flashing by Network lan only) method ...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

RE: Dreambox dm 800 hd pvr with e star Wrong boot response ! - simeon76 - 12-31-2015

After optiflasher done work. You need to use estar dreamup 1337 to flash new image.
No network procedure!! Just com port way. This is only successful way. It`s slow, but after that, the dreambox will start again :)