InfoServ
[SOLVED] R01 : NO CA FOUND even after successfully got this message - Printable Version

+- InfoServ (https://www.yassinov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Satellite Equipment (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: [SOLVED] R01 : NO CA FOUND even after successfully got this message (/showthread.php?tid=2487)

R01 : NO CA FOUND even after successfully got this message - valentino50 - 03-02-2014

Hi there I have a DM800se it had the ssl84d with my latest image newnigma2 I wanted to flash it with another image unfortunately I got the message after I turn it on R01:NO CA FOUND. This is what I did:
NCF repair tool sim2 v3.0 + used correct port+ used the right sim2 ssl 84d after pressing start I got this message:

Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
Operation Start at: 19:30:37
DM800SE Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Network IP Range is Not Valid
***RJ45 Crossover Cable Type Needed***
example of setting:
IP Adress: 192.168.xxxxxxx
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.xxxxxx
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!
Authorization id: FDF148E8
Starting Repair [NO CA FOUND] Injecting Phase1...
Finalizing Job Phase2...Please Wait...
NO CA FOUND Repaired Successfully !
Operation Done at: 19:30:59

As you can see the NO CA FOUND Repaired went Successfully .
But when I put off and ON my box still show no ca found
can someone pls help
Thanks to everyone involved

Please help I am desperate ????

RE: R01 : NO CA FOUND even after successfully got this message - fairbird - 03-03-2014

Did you look and read these topics?
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

P.S: You must use both cables to gather (mini usb + lan)

RE: R01 : NO CA FOUND even after successfully got this message - valentino50 - 03-03-2014

(03-03-2014, 12:20 AM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

P.S: You must use both cables to gather (mini usb + lan)
Hi mate and thanks for your response ...finally I got it working following your advise in this topic .
( OptiFlasher work with default network ip adress : 192.168.1.77
if your Modem have diffrent domaine then you need to make crossover cable
directly from PC to box and apply the next settings as example with your Pc network card: )

RE: R01 : NO CA FOUND even after successfully got this message - fairbird - 03-03-2014

closed Under Solved