InfoServ
Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool SIM2 v3.0 EDition +Updates - Printable Version

+- InfoServ (https://www.yassinov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Satellite Equipment (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool SIM2 v3.0 EDition +Updates (/showthread.php?tid=162)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool SIM2/01 EDition - Abadi_ksa - 11-01-2011

Hi, I have dm800se, I just took it. it was working good with newnigma ssl84 on flash, when i put the harddisk and download the barry allen i got the message NO CA FOUND.
I keep trying with your programm, it's work in the begining but after "please wait" the program is hanging it dosen't countinue. the dream box started but the yellow line in front small screen stop in the middle. when i do restart the problem is still. i tryed also to remove the sim card and put it still same problem.
is this program working with windows 7 ?
if yes, what do you suggestion?

Thank you.

RE: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool SIM2/01 EDition - kephren65 - 11-01-2011

Bonjour

J'ai une dreambox DM800HD se avec SIM210 qui m'affiche suite à une mise à jour NO CA FOUND ; j'ai essayé NCF ; il démarre bien mais finit par se bloquer , je pense que c'est normal vu qu'il est prévu pour une sim201.
Existe t il pour NCF une version pour sim210

Merci pour votre aide

RE: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool SIM2/01 EDition - Abadi_ksa - 11-03-2011

I tried to flash the internal flash with the last version of dream up but it dosen't work. the problem with the message "NO CA FOUND". I also tried after removing the External harddisk and the same thing, it dosen't work. your prgram is working but it is stopping after message "please wait", it dosen't continue to repairing. maybe the program works good with dm800 pvr but not dm800se. do you think that i need to chang the flash?
it's new, i just got it.

RE: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool SIM2/01 EDition - STAFFORDDOG - 11-04-2011

Hello Yassinov
I am new boy with problem!
I download "Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool SIM2/01 EDition" and folow instuction.
BUT, when I select mod DM800 + port COM1 and press "gumb" START,on screen info only
see "POWER ON DB Device (ESC to Abotr)" .
And I put DM800 in Power but on sreen nothing happening at least 5-7min.
You may have to the solution ???

I link PC and DM with null modem cable and network cable.

BIG TNX !

RE: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool SIM2/01 EDition - STAFFORDDOG - 11-05-2011

(11-04-2011, 10:31 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi
First of all there's no need for network cable !
Please recheck all specialy your null modem cable , there's no reason for no detection if all is Ok !

TNX man.
I switch off null modem c. of DM and repeat procedure but no success :(
"Repair tool" can`t detect DM800.
Some advice ??? Thank you

RE: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool SIM2/01 EDition - kfhrMAN - 11-06-2011

hello there,
ı have a dm800hd original box.and ı make a mistake and put a clone image on flash..and on screen shown NO CA FOUND. I try all ways but no solution can you help me please..

RE: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool SIM2/01 EDition - dolf123 - 11-08-2011

Thank you very very much spending so much time for fixing my 2 boxes dm800hd

greetings from Holland

RE: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool SIM2/01 EDition - pcwifi - 11-12-2011

I also greet me hit the problem with the No. CA Found on my DM800 clone. I had used everything about what I could find on the internet, but unsuccessfully. if you use the software NFC, so that, although is performed and reports an end of everything is done but the situation is unchanged. I tried and software DreamBox-OptiFlasher-For-E2-v1.0.7.exe but it helped nothing. everything every time the shape that is ok, but the voice Dreambox the same error: Error! look at [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]: ERR01: Well, Ca Found. I thought it already stupid and honestly do not know how DM800 certainly revive.

© 2007,2008 Dream Multimedia GmbH. All rights reserved.
Dreambox DM800
FIRST STAGE 1.00 {BO23456}

2ND STAGE OK, build #72 (20090303)

0.000 - BCM board setup
0.022 - fp init
0.023 - ca init
cannot read cert(2)
cannot read cert(2)
cannot read cert(2)
cannot read cert(2)
cannot read cert(2)
CA invalid
OLED found!
NO CONFIGURATION DATA PRESENT. STOP.
* ERR01: NO CA FOUND
6.165 - load config
dCA: not existent, loading defaults
6.196 - config loaded.
* press [S] to enter setup
OLED found!
BOOT #72(20090303)
page_size: 512
block_size: 16384
device_size: 67108864
device_width: 8
nr_address_bytes: 4
col_adr_bytes: 2
blk_adr_bytes: 3
device id: ad76ad76
dreamupd initialized
*** SERIAL MODE ***
entering serial loop...

depending on what list I have probably help telnet loader 72nd

depending on what list I have probably help telnet loader 72nd I tried through the web interface to upload firmware upgrades necessary OoZooN-CVS-DM800-2010-09-25 patched to an SSL-DKTN 72.nfi, unsuccessfully. No change after rebooting again, the error itself NCF.

if i goto www fw upload , i see info : Booloader version: Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #59, built 20080509
what is it ?

still want to ask if I'll flash through Web interface, only to reset the receiver after a successful 100% of the upload is pulling the plug and returning back. do not know about other methods and thus only hope of mine is correct and degrade the result of my efforts.

ThX for help and sorry for my english.

PW

RE: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool SIM2/01 EDition - pcwifi - 11-12-2011

problem found , sim ver 3, i searching ok software for this SIM type and flash it and dreambox is working ok...

later i got here using sw...

PW

RE: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool SIM2/01 EDition - mick666 - 11-30-2011

hi yassinov , got a problem with dm800 clone sim2.01 ( not se )
originally came with ssl76 gemini 5.1

updated to sif image also ssl76 but 76 d instead of 76c
box worked for over a year , but died on me last week
also the no ca error

tried to flash it with the image i put in a year ago no but no succes .
after repairing the no ca with ncf , but after rebooting still no possibility to flash an image.
tried the optiflash 1.07 same result .
programs just hangs when trying to upload the image
after repairing the bootloader
also tried the dreamup and enforcer and dreamup with dreamrepair
same results
already checked if sim was still right placed in the socket

noticed also the network leds on the back are always lit , when the power is on the db even when no rj45 inserted in the jack.
Can't get an ip either on the display when booting into stopmode after repairing the bootloader
And can't get acces to the box by telnet using open com1 or hyperterminal

Help
Greetz MIck