InfoServ
Optiflex - Printable Version

+- InfoServ (https://www.yassinov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Satellite Equipment (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro [Basic EDition] (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Optiflex (/showthread.php?tid=1525)

Optiflex - benvl - 03-15-2013

Hi Yassinov,

I found the Optiplexer software and i must complement you for your effort in creating something which is looking so good. The only issue for me is that i have an DM7020HD and cannot use your software. Are you planning to release a 7020HD version of Optiflasher, would love to use it.

Regards Ben

DM7020HD
Original dreambox
Merlin3 2.0
Barry Allen Boot
Rest of required info already to difficult for me, newby

RE: Optiflex - fairbird - 03-15-2013

Read this please first..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

RE: Optiflex - benvl - 03-17-2013

(03-17-2013, 09:01 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi
You Welcome & thanks for your support to us !
Yes im planning to add DM7020HD to OptiFlasher Support as soon as possible .
Please Send me PM about your Online Contact & will arrange with you some online tests .

regards , yassinov

(03-17-2013, 09:52 PM)benvl Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-17-2013, 09:01 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi
Please Send me PM about your Online Contact & will arrange with you some online tests .

regards , yassinov

Hi Yassinov,

I am very glad to hear that you are planning to lauch a 7020HD version, and i would be more then willing to test it. I have ordered an extra set of usb sticks. So i will be able to test this without any effect on my running system. I am using Barry Allen to boot my machine and leave original in place.

I am new on your site so no contact yet. Please let me know what i can do to test your software.

Regards Ben

RE: Optiflex - benvl - 03-18-2013

(03-17-2013, 09:52 PM)benvl Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

regards , yassinov

regards , yassinov

Hi Yassinov,

I am very glad to hear that you are planning to lauch a 7020HD version, and i would be more then willing to test it. I have ordered an extra set of usb sticks. So i will be able to test this without any effect on my running system. I am using Barry Allen to boot my machine and leave original in place.

I am new on your site so no contact yet. Please let me know what i can do to test your software.

Regards Ben

Hi Yassinov,

Still witling for USB to arrive, ordered a week ago.

Renards Ben

RE: Optiflex - fairbird - 04-05-2013

So Closed...