InfoServ
no ca found - Printable Version

+- InfoServ (https://www.yassinov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Satellite Equipment (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: no ca found (/showthread.php?tid=1458)

Pages: 1 2

no ca found - ranjit - 03-03-2013

dreambox dm800se
sim210w

after flash, just blue light on and nothing else..

RE: no ca found - fairbird - 03-03-2013

So read this topic and Follow "Null modem cable only without Network lan" method
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
1-select com (If doesn't connect try to change Baudrate between 57600 & 115200)
2-select Loader [LD1] For sim2
3-click settings and choose "sectors recover"
4-select [Repair No Ca Found] and choose DM800se-sim2.10-ssl84b
5-click "Do job" and turn on power to box and wait to connect with box and repair the problem.
6-If box boot again then flash new image for DM800se-sim210 from here
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
or if your box (DM800-SE For Sunray4/SR4) here

P.s:Must be connect pc with box by both cables (Lan & mini usb)
If doesn't connect then try another pc (better xp win) and another cable

RE: no ca found - ranjit - 03-03-2013

hi , i tried but says -Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort] and on DB says R01: no ca found.

RE: no ca found - fairbird - 03-03-2013

please take pictures for sim and upload it here...

RE: no ca found - ranjit - 03-04-2013

Its sim210

RE: no ca found - fairbird - 03-04-2013

If You sure (sim210), so why you got no ca found after repaired your box with bootloader for sim210?
Then try to flash new image not bootloader, new image with " 3-Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery" and choose right image for your sim and box (DM800se-Sim210) not for (DM800) by using optiFlasher...

RE: no ca found - ranjit - 03-04-2013

(03-04-2013, 02:10 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If You sure (sim210), so why you got no ca found after repaired your box with bootloader for sim210?
Then try to flash new image not bootloader, new image with " 3-Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery" and choose right image for your sim and box (DM800se-Sim210) not for (DM800) by using optiFlasher...

i tried following ur steps, but when it comes to power on, after i on db it says-Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort], and shows r01-no ca found.

what does this mean??
Authorization id: C7FF4D52
Flashing Bootloader Phase1...
Finalizing Job Phase2...Please Wait...
Comunication Error !
Error: File For Wrong Architecture ! Check The Correct SSL!

where do select the image and ssl??
and i tried flashing and it says wrong image.

everytime i power on, just says no ca found on db.

RE: no ca found - fairbird - 03-04-2013

Look to back of your box .. if you see small button (mini usb button) then press and hold pressing and turn power on and continue to press on button until show ip on small screen ...then put it on browser and hit enter then flash (right image) for your box.. repeat choose (RIGHT IMAGE)
If box boot again then flash new image for DM800se-sim210 from here

I told you before upload pictures for your sim and name of your box to help you.. but you did not..

RE: no ca found - SPIROS 04 - 03-04-2013

hello to everyone.i m new to this forum.i had a problem with a dm500 hd which was blocked after a try to flash it!but is not anymore!!!!!!!!!MR JASSINOV is my man!after a message i did sent him that he did reply me very quick he fixed my dreambox very quick as well.thank you MR JASSINOV!you made me very happy!!!!!!!!!

RE: no ca found - ranjit - 03-05-2013

[attachment=367][attachment=368][attachment=369]
(03-04-2013, 09:16 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

I told you before upload pictures for your sim and name of your box to help you.. but you did not..

(03-05-2013, 12:58 PM)ranjit Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

hi i send the image already.. i cant download for the sunray version.
what exactly is the right image and where can i get it??