InfoServ
Dreambox OptiFlasher v2.0.0.6 Pro [Enigma2] +Updates Here - Printable Version

+- InfoServ (https://www.yassinov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Satellite Equipment (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro [Basic EDition] (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Dreambox OptiFlasher v2.0.0.6 Pro [Enigma2] +Updates Here (/showthread.php?tid=138)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Dreambox OptiFlasher v1.0.9b Pro [Enigma2] +Updates Here - fairbird - 05-19-2012

Yes you can use it and on pro version with Rigestred Key you get more useful features...see pictures.
Make Donation for OPTIFLASHER and get Key..
more info here..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

[attachment=175]
[attachment=176]

RE: Dreambox OptiFlasher v1.0.9b Pro [Enigma2] +Updates Here - scottyboyz - 06-11-2012

I cannot get the software to load up? I try running as administrator or just normally and i can see the software creates 2 files inside the working directory but nothing appears on my screen. However the process is working on the PC as ive tried killing it and re running the software but still nothing?

I have windows 7 professional 64bit. I can however run your old 1.0.6 version perfectly but was thinking of donating and having the latest version.

Can you help please yassinov?

Thanks

RE: Dreambox OptiFlasher v1.0.9b Pro [Enigma2] +Updates Here - fairbird - 06-11-2012

@scottyboyz
If you made donate for old version and you get pro version...then put new one in same folder, You do not need to create another folder.
And restart pc then open optiflasher again as administrator .

RE: Dreambox OptiFlasher v1.0.9b Pro [Enigma2] +Updates Here - scottyboyz - 06-11-2012

(06-11-2012, 03:18 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@scottyboyz
If you made donate for old version and you get pro version...then put new one in same folder, You do not need to create another folder.
And restart pc then open optiflasher again as administrator .

I have never donated i downloaded the 1.0.6 version from a website. If i donate then are you sure this version will work? If i cant get the software to load up how can i register it with my key?

Thanks

RE: Dreambox OptiFlasher v1.0.9b Pro [Enigma2] +Updates Here - fairbird - 06-11-2012

Very stranger does not opened with you....
In this case i can not help you, please wait Yassinov to improve it or his suggestion.. I will tell him.

RE: Dreambox OptiFlasher v1.0.9b Pro [Enigma2] +Updates Here - scottyboyz - 06-12-2012

I have now got the v 1.09 software working :) I rebooted my pc after some windows updates and its now working.

I will donate later today for sure as i love this software. However i have a small problem im hoping you can help me with.

I have 2 x dm800 simcard 2.01. When you plug the power to them all i get on the screen is DREAM multimedia then after a few seconds it switches to ->>>ERROR!!

Ive tried the NO CA repair option on the software but it still same.

Ive also tried flashing new image but it still same.

Any ideas for me to try? If this has already been covered then accept my apologies and just point in the right direction. Thanks

RE: Dreambox OptiFlasher v1.0.9b Pro [Enigma2] +Updates Here - fairbird - 06-12-2012

(06-12-2012, 12:01 PM)scottyboyz Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and also put the result of hyper terminal
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

RE: Dreambox OptiFlasher v2.0.0b Pro [Enigma2] +Updates Here - lincsat - 07-19-2012

Any chance of a different link to the new version? I am a registered user of Optiflasher but can't use the existing link as it wants to send me a pay SMS and I don't have a cell phone available.

RE: Dreambox OptiFlasher v2.0.0b Pro [Enigma2] +Updates Here - lincsat - 07-19-2012

(07-19-2012, 10:44 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-19-2012, 10:36 PM)lincsat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Any chance of a different link to the new version? I am a registered user of Optiflasher but can't use the existing link as it wants to send me a pay SMS and I don't have a cell phone available.

Press "Regular Downloading" & wait then you will have download operation !

That just popped up a box wanting me to enter a cellphone number. I found a link at the bottom of the page to the mobile version of the site, going through that allows the free download - thanks.

RE: Dreambox OptiFlasher v2.0.0b Pro [Enigma2] +Updates Here - ben - 07-26-2012

Bonour Yassinov, je suis nouveau dans ton site. J'ai téléchargé Dreambox OptiFlasher v2.0.0b Pro [Enigma2] et je n'arrive pas à l'ouvrir. Que faudrait-il faire afin qu'il 'ouvre car ça fait déjà quelques jours que je suis bloqué sim 201 TEM#82. Merci d'avance.

Hello Yassinov, I'm new member in your website. I've download Dreambox OptiFlasher v2.0.0b Pro [Enigma2] but it doesn't open. Can you help me please. Thanks. I look foward your answer.