InfoServ
[SOLVED] bouting dm800 (sim e-star V3.0) - Printable Version

+- InfoServ (https://www.yassinov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Satellite Equipment (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool (https://www.yassinov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: [SOLVED] bouting dm800 (sim e-star V3.0) (/showthread.php?tid=1267)

Pages: 1 2

bouting dm800 (sim e-star V3.0) - nerocdm - 11-28-2012

Y15hi friends. j have a little problem with the dm 800 hd aprit repair (ca no background) dm for the live wire must pull 10 times the cable of power for goodness normally. one soulution for this problem. thank you in advance

RE: bouting dm800 - fairbird - 11-28-2012

read this first...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

RE: bouting dm800 - nerocdm - 11-28-2012

I'm sorry
DM800HD pvr.clone
SIME-STAR v3.0
e imag-star gimin

the problem: bouting 10 times for a good bouting

error: Ferst (drem Multimidia error)

error; tow (deam Multimidia) remains clinyote

thank you for your help and sorry for all

RE: bouting dm800 - fairbird - 11-28-2012

"No ca found" means wrong bootloader SSlxx..
"drem Multimidia error" means problem on sim maybe corrupted..
So..Try to open box, remove sim clean it return it back make it sure on right area..then turn power on to box...if you flash wrong image must be have "No ca found" in this case see those thread for sim e-star..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and

RE: bouting dm800 - nerocdm - 11-28-2012

fairbird ok thank you I'll try it fair. thank you

RE: bouting dm800 - nerocdm - 11-30-2012

(11-28-2012, 08:05 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and

hi my friends. the dm 800 hd restarts automatically. before arive at the end it restarts again. sorry but I do not know. what to do with this problem

thank you friends.Y15

RE: bouting dm800 - fairbird - 11-30-2012

What did you do exactly? did you fix problem "drem Multimidia error" or not?

(11-30-2012, 02:33 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What did you do exactly? did you fix problem "drem Multimidia error" or not?

yes j I fix error problem. dm restart but all the time. demarage its ends. I'm going to see the dm wane. informs ok I'm yours. thank you

RE: bouting dm800 - fairbird - 11-30-2012

Now try to fix bad sectors if box have it ...
Just send bootloader SSlxx for your sim e-star 3.0 by optiflasher and use "Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery"
Than your box will work well ..

(11-30-2012, 05:41 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Than your box will work well ..

ok thank you. essayer.et I will I give you my news. thank you fairbird
good evening